Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Go 4 and Mavic 2 Enterprise
12Next >
17884 66 2018-11-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Johnny_Alpine
lvl.3
Flight distance : 80948 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Based on the Mavic 2 Enterprise documentation, there is a new Pilot App for the Mavic 2 Enterprise which only appears to be available for android.

Will we be able to use the DJI Go 4 app or will the DJI Pilot app be available for iOS?

2018-11-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The DJI Pilot application is available and can be downloaded on the Apple store using your iOS, however, there were few reminders in using the DJI Pilot app on your iOS. Please see the note below.

* DJI Pilot for iOS only supports the Mavic 2 Enterprise and can't be used on other drone models that require DJI Pilot app as well.
* DJI Pilot app can be downloaded on the iOS device, however, it's only available for iPhone series and doesn't support any other Apple devices.

Hope this information will help you out and satisfy your concern. Thank you for the support.
2018-11-7
Use props
FatStoge
lvl.4
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 11-7 13:17
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The DJI Pilot application is available and can be downloaded on the Apple store using your iOS, however, there were few reminders in using the DJI Pilot app on your iOS. Please see the note below.

* DJI Pilot for iOS only supports the Mavic 2 Enterprise and can't be used on other drone models that require DJI Pilot app as well.

Is the DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise compatible with the Go app? I know the Pilot app is missing most of the Intelligent Flight modes and was wondering if you can use it on the Go app as a Mavic 2 Zoom
2018-11-7
Use props
Keule
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3733015 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

FatStoge Posted at 11-7 18:58
Is the DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise compatible with the Go app? I know the Pilot app is missing most of the Intelligent Flight modes and was wondering if you can use it on the Go app as a Mavic 2 Zoom

Mavic 2 Enteprise is only compatible with the DJI Pilot mobile app.
GO4 does not recognize M2E.
2018-11-7
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 11-7 13:17
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The DJI Pilot application is available and can be downloaded on the Apple store using your iOS, however, there were few reminders in using the DJI Pilot app on your iOS. Please see the note below.

* DJI Pilot for iOS only supports the Mavic 2 Enterprise and can't be used on other drone models that require DJI Pilot app as well.

"however, it's only available for iPhone series and doesn't support any other Apple devices. "

That's interesting, I downloaded it to my iPad Pro 9.7 2016 to have a look at. As now expected it did not connect to my P4 controller. Perhaps it needs cell data to fully operate correctly, and why it's said only to 'work' on the iPhone series.
2018-11-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

FatStoge Posted at 11-7 18:58
Is the DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise compatible with the Go app? I know the Pilot app is missing most of the Intelligent Flight modes and was wondering if you can use it on the Go app as a Mavic 2 Zoom

Hi, thanks for your noticing us. The DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise will only work using the DJI Pilot app and cannot be used with other DJI applications. Thank you for understanding.
2018-11-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Aardvark Posted at 11-8 02:22
"however, it's only available for iPhone series and doesn't support any other Apple devices. "

That's interesting, I downloaded it to my iPad Pro 9.7 2016 to have a look at. As now expected it did not connect to my P4 controller. Perhaps it needs cell data to fully operate correctly, and why it's said only to 'work' on the iPhone series.

Hi, thanks for noticing us. You could possibly download the application using an iPad, however, I'm afraid that the DJI Pilot app is only optimized with the iPhone series, and this may not work properly on the other apple products devices. Thank you for understanding. Please let us know if you have other concern.
2018-11-8
Use props
fansf63b1c6a
New

Malaysia

DJI Tony Posted at 11-8 08:57
Hi, thanks for your noticing us. The DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise will only work using the DJI Pilot app and cannot be used with other DJI applications. Thank you for understanding.

Is this only for now? Or will it be compatible with the Go app in the future. Seems an all rounded drone isn’t as all rounded just because of some software limitations in place on purpose..
2018-11-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fansf63b1c6a Posted at 11-19 09:34
Is this only for now? Or will it be compatible with the Go app in the future. Seems an all rounded drone isn’t as all rounded just because of some software limitations in place on purpose..

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The Mavic Enterprise can be used using the DJI Pilot app at the moment, however, we will forward your suggestion to our team for consideration. Thank you for the support.
2018-11-19
Use props
rundeanmc
New
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 11-19 10:44
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The Mavic Enterprise can be used using the DJI Pilot app at the moment, however, we will forward your suggestion to our team for consideration. Thank you for the support.

Hello, can you please tell the team twice for me? I paid $2,000 for this M2E and find that it's missing Point of Interest, TapFly, Follow Me,  and it doesn't even have all the normal camera settings. I can't adjust contrast, saturation, or change the picture profile. I feel like I've been sold a half-finished product. And the fact that this is just a Mavic Zoom with a USB on top and it can't use the GO4 app is very frustrating.
2018-11-28
Use props
fansb17189db
lvl.1
Flight distance : 499970 ft
Australia

rundeanmc Posted at 11-28 00:24
Hello, can you please tell the team twice for me? I paid $2,000 for this M2E and find that it's missing Point of Interest, TapFly, Follow Me,  and it doesn't even have all the normal camera settings. I can't adjust contrast, saturation, or change the picture profile. I feel like I've been sold a half-finished product. And the fact that this is just a Mavic Zoom with a USB on top and it can't use the GO4 app is very frustrating.

I completely agree with this, I was genuinely shocked the flight modes were not available let alone the normal camera settings.

DJI, please consider developing these features as I feel I have wasted money at present.
2018-12-2
Use props
P52Mavic
lvl.2
Flight distance : 146056 ft
United States

Hello, can you please tell the team twice for me? I paid $2,000 for this M2E and find that it's missing Point of Interest, TapFly, Follow Me,  and it doesn't even have all the normal camera settings. I can't adjust contrast, saturation, or change the picture profile. I feel like I've been sold a half-finished product. And the fact that this is just a Mavic Zoom with a USB on top and it can't use the GO4 app is very frustrating.

I agree. I bought this as well and am very disappointed that there are no autonomous flight modes on it or have the capability to use the GO4 app if we want them. Come on DJI. This is not right! Get this fixed please!
2018-12-5
Use props
P52Mavic
lvl.2
Flight distance : 146056 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 11-19 10:44

I had a meeting with many Law Enforcement people and they were very disappointed that there are no autonomous flight modes. If they want to sell these they better be working on it???  
2018-12-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

P52Mavic Posted at 12-5 16:47
I agree. I bought this as well and am very disappointed that there are no autonomous flight modes on it or have the capability to use the GO4 app if we want them. Come on DJI. This is not right! Get this fixed please!

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. I will help you to forward the feedback to our team to see what we could do in regards to this matter. We highly appreciate your feedback.
2018-12-6
Use props
CineView Media
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5365522 ft
  • >>>
Norway

This info alone, is a dealbreaker, as i was going to get one, but not if it has no other purpose.
2018-12-6
Use props
DeuceDriv3r
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4698533 ft
United States

P52Mavic Posted at 12-5 16:49
I had a big meeting with many Law Enforcement people and they were very disappointed that there are no autonomous flight modes. If they want to sell these they better be working on it???

crazy talk that 'enterprise' users like first responders would want flight modes that limit their workload so they could concentrate on analyzing a situation ..

like the ability to orbit an area while they work the camera or the goofy speaker

or fly search patterns

ludicrous ....

2018-12-6
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I had a big meeting with many Law Enforcement people and they were very disappointed that there are no autonomous flight modes. If they want to sell these they better be working on it???

I am a a member of County SAR group, which specializes in mountain SAR, in all our training all our field work I would never be asked to send my drone out autonomously, I’m am expected to be able to fly all missions and more importantly I’m expected to be in full control of drone at all times, I’m giving full attonmy to fly or not to fly.
Only one automatic flight is ever used and that’s RTH , with regards to filiming for SAR they need images they don’t need raw sepia vivid or any other silly stuff that will get in the way of SAR bug up your aircraft with stuff that is more needed in photography drones.
I believe your looking for a M2Z.
2018-12-6
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I am a a member of County SAR group, which specializes in mountain SAR, in all our training all our field work I would never be asked to send my drone out autonomously, I’m am expected to be able to fly all missions and more importantly I’m expected to be in full control of drone at all times, I’m giving full attonmy to fly or not to fly.
Only one automatic flight is ever used and that’s RTH , with regards to filiming for SAR they need images they don’t need raw sepia vivid or any other silly stuff that will get in the way of SAR bug up your aircraft with stuff that is more needed in photography drones.
I believe your looking for a M2Z.
2018-12-6
Use props
fansf63b1c6a
New

Malaysia

That maybe be the case for SAR. But enterprise users aren’t just limited to that. Autonomous flights maybe used in agriculture, construction etc. I personally would like that option after paying such a high price. For my weekly progress reports (construction of bridges and jetties), having a speaker to speak to the workers, a spotlight to check rebar during night works before concreting. Framing and colour correction for reports to the client,etc. Just because of a software limitation I need to spend additional money and carry around 2 drones?
2018-12-13
Use props
Ranger1118
lvl.2
Flight distance : 366965 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 12-6 10:57
Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. I will help you to forward the feedback to our team to see what we could do in regards to this matter. We highly appreciate your feedback.

I agree with the above with the "missing" intelligent flight modes.  It seems clear that M2E users can be segmented between those who can use those modes to enhance/streamline workflow, and those who see little value-added to their workflow.   Retaining compatibility with the G04 app may be a (simple?) solution.
2018-12-19
Use props
djiuser_xI0xUFJydOfp
New

Philippines

For an M2E prices doesn't seem to be right. Will plan to return the M2E and just use the regular M2Z. M2E doesn't have the feature that we can leverage on the field that M2Z have. It doesn't make any sense. I understand that pilots want to have a fully control on their Drone but there are some occasion that we can just switch if to do some intelligent flight modes. I'm hoping there will be an firmware to make this available on M2E if not, will return all M2E we have. Sorry but that's the reality. When we bought it, we're not told that it doesn't have the feature of M2Z. We thought M2E was an advance mode of M2Z but that's not true. Maybe we just got the wrong info.
2018-12-20
Use props
djiuser_pZrpY0b2iJqi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11076 ft
United States

I was sold by false information by a dji authorized dealer stating that the mavic 2 enterprise will have everything that of the mavic 2 zoom have and more options.  I thought hmm why not, so I bought the mavic 2 enterprise specifically for the added safety feature (airsense) and thought that m2e will have all the camera modes as the regular zoom which is the only reason why I buy dji's drones (camera modes). I am really disappointed to find oaut the truth after having the m2e in my hands. I am going to return this so call enterprise version...such a downgrade for a whole lot of money.  

-Ps the dji authorized dealer have a sh*tty return policy of 20% restocking fee. Will I be able to return it without the stocking fee because of false information?
2019-1-9
Use props
uasflightops
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1273983 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi Can you advise when we will be able to download the pilot app on the smart controller to use with the Mavic Pro Enterprise Dual?
2019-1-16
Use props
Keule
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3733015 ft
  • >>>
Germany

uasflightops Posted at 1-16 07:14
Hi Can you advise when we will be able to download the pilot app on the smart controller to use with the Mavic Pro Enterprise Dual?

Have you tried the download link for Android which can be found here
2019-1-16
Use props
bezdog
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10853 ft
  • >>>
United States

FatStoge Posted at 2018-11-7 18:58

No and the Pilot app is weak at best. DJI needs to step up or stop advertising abilities that the M2E does not have.
2019-1-20
Use props
bezdog
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_pZrpY0b2iJqi Posted at 1-9 13:12
I was sold by false information by a dji authorized dealer stating that the mavic 2 enterprise will have everything that of the mavic 2 zoom have and more options.  I thought hmm why not, so I bought the mavic 2 enterprise specifically for the added safety feature (airsense) and thought that m2e will have all the camera modes as the regular zoom which is the only reason why I buy dji's drones (camera modes). I am really disappointed to find oaut the truth after having the m2e in my hands. I am going to return this so call enterprise version...such a downgrade for a whole lot of money.  

-Ps the dji authorized dealer have a sh*tty return policy of 20% restocking fee. Will I be able to return it without the stocking fee because of false information?

DJI is a gorilla in the Drone industry, so they pretty much do what they want. I was sold the same bill of goods by their CES partner, DroneNerds.
2019-1-20
Use props
yankeelimadelta
New

Argentina

We bought a new M2E, the speaker listens well at 15 meters of height, at a lower height it mixes with the sound of the propellers and as it ascends ... it gets lost with the other sounds of the environment.
We need a new accessory speaker with more power! that is heard very well and over the noise of the traffic at 40 m height at least.

for now, it only serves to animate children's events, and when the magician asks for silence.

At night in complete darkness, the video image is poor and pixilated within the beam of light generated by the two LEDs ... and the same maximum height is between 10 and 15 meters to make it look ... away from The expected 30 or 40 meters ...

Please enable the Go application to be used, so at least we give it another destination.

Or develop some characteristic that is unique and powerful that distinguishes it. Example that is waterproof .... But it is not worth your purchase
2019-1-24
Use props
yankeelimadelta
New

Argentina

We bought a new M2E, the speaker listens well at 15 meters of height, at a lower height it mixes with the sound of the propellers and as it ascends ... it gets lost with the other sounds of the environment.
We need a new accessory speaker with more power! that is heard very well and over the noise of the traffic at 40 m height at least.

for now, it only serves to animate children's events, and when the magician asks for silence.

At night in complete darkness, the video image is poor and pixilated within the beam of light generated by the two LEDs ... and the same maximum height is between 10 and 15 meters to make it look ... away from The expected 30 or 40 meters ...

Please enable the Go application to be used, so at least we give it another destination.

Or develop some characteristic that is unique and powerful that distinguishes it. Example that is waterproof .... But it is not worth the purchase.
2019-1-24
Use props
fans489c0d08
lvl.2
Flight distance : 13406293 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I also agree re some camera functions,  Autonomy doesn't worry me so much as I tend to be hands all the time,  but camera variants make a hell of a difference in certain weather conditions. I also use an iPad mini as it gives me a better size picture. I work with My local surf club and want to utilize this Drone for its speaker, spotlight beacon and safety additions. I cannot see for the life of me why the camera options are Not there.  This excuse of the functions getting in the way is stupid. Each emergency Contingency is different, I may do body recovery 1 day, RIP tide identification the next or even be called to do Reconnaissance  of bushland for Rural fire fighting. D-Cine mode not only narrows my clarity it restricts my Clarity to see in varying conditions. EVERY PILOT Should know their controller back to front, the argument that to many "buttons" or configurations is Weak in the extreme. I have been using the mavic for 3 years researching it capabilities in search and rescue and spent that time testing picture views and Clarity, D-Cine mode is rarely used in the varying conditions I face,  True color  and many others Definately enhance my quality of sight and view,  like in failing light, overcast, sunrise, sunset. Sunshine etc, etc.  Its a no brainer in my line of work. As it is I am purchasing this unit and Without those other std options on the this unit,  i cannot utilize this Drones Potential to the maximum. I hope you can at least tell me its in the pipe line,  I would buy it today if I knew it was coming in future updates.
2019-2-1
Use props
fans489c0d08
lvl.2
Flight distance : 13406293 ft
  • >>>
Australia

DeuceDriv3r Posted at 2018-12-6 11:18
crazy talk that 'enterprise' users like first responders would want flight modes that limit their workload so they could concentrate on analyzing a situation ..

like the ability to orbit an area while they work the camera or the goofy speaker

Not so much Limiting workload more to be able to adjust camera views in varying weather condition. Not to mention no iPad app to suit. Not all of us are government funded and can spend endless amounts of money on  huge ground control stations or screens  made by dji.  Every  country has different weather conditions. . I usually hover when using a speaker but I also need clarity of picture which D cinem. just does not cut it quality wise. Saying its Crazy talk really does not take into account what other emergency services experience. May suit you but doesn't mean it suits others. Btw,  that "Goofy speaker has saved a number of lives in my line of work.. Again for you obviously not,  then again, perhaps u see yourself as the center of the universe.  
2019-2-1
Use props
bezdog
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

rundeanmc Posted at 2018-11-28 00:24

Earth to DJI, what were you thinking?!?!
2019-2-3
Use props
bezdog
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

fans489c0d08 Posted at 2-1 22:30
Not so much Limiting workload more to be able to adjust camera views in varying weather condition. Not to mention no iPad app to suit. Not all of us are government funded and can spend endless amounts of money on  huge ground control stations or screens  made by dji.  Every  country has different weather conditions. . I usually hover when using a speaker but I also need clarity of picture which D cinem. just does not cut it quality wise. Saying its Crazy talk really does not take into account what other emergency services experience. May suit you but doesn't mean it suits others. Btw,  that "Goofy speaker has saved a number of lives in my line of work.. Again for you obviously not,  then again, perhaps u see yourself as the center of the universe.

Agreed! It's hilarious how some demean and belittle those that want all the features because our applications are different but still "industrial".
2019-2-3
Use props
bezdog
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

yankeelimadelta Posted at 1-24 14:22

I had much better success with the speaker and the lights. Of course, at night, you need to stick to optical zoom. Those lights will blind you at night, even at a 100 meters.
2019-2-3
Use props
bezdog
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

bezdog Posted at 1-20 18:22
DJI is a gorilla in the Drone industry, so they pretty much do what they want. I was sold the same bill of goods by their CES partner, DroneNerds.

I bought my unit from Dronenerds and have to say they are a black eye to DJI. The do not respond to emails or voice mails. Should have waited and bought from LHS or B&H.
2019-2-3
Use props
Avi Bar
New
Bulgaria

Hello All
DJI seems to have a robotic responses, We keep knocking at the same door and the answers coming from the windows. can we please have a concrete answer to our problems and the same quality of support as much as we supported your products. are the answers are getting from a real people or it is automation machine that answers us. Also from the DJI support you can't feel that this service on the smart controller will happened any time soon. "In Future" it is not an answer , unless you define the Future....
2019-2-16
Use props
bezdog
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Holy smoke, still no updates to the DJI Pilot app. Why in the world take away features that exist on a Mavic 2?!?! How hard can it be?
2019-2-27
Use props
djiuser_A3KDIumExTO4
New

United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-11-19 10:44

Please please please make m2e compatible with go4! I feel like my hands are tied using the pilot app. Really disappointing !!! Regretting my purchase big time with being so limited! Can't even use third party apps! I bought this drone to do inspections and thought it had waypoints, and it doesn't!!! HELP!
2019-3-17
Use props
djiuser_A3KDIumExTO4
New

United States

rundeanmc Posted at 2018-11-28 00:24
Hello, can you please tell the team twice for me? I paid $2,000 for this M2E and find that it's missing Point of Interest, TapFly, Follow Me,  and it doesn't even have all the normal camera settings. I can't adjust contrast, saturation, or change the picture profile. I feel like I've been sold a half-finished product. And the fact that this is just a Mavic Zoom with a USB on top and it can't use the GO4 app is very frustrating.

I couldn't agree more!!! This is terrible! Need the option to use go 4 and/or third party! Restrictions are crazy considering the amount we paid for the supposedly upgraded version of m2! The m2e is a real pos without having abilities of all lesser models!!!!
2019-3-17
Use props
djiuser_A3KDIumExTO4
New

United States

bezdog Posted at 2-3 18:12
Earth to DJI, what were you thinking?!?!

So very disappointing! Buy an upgraded model and have only garbage software to use! DJI needs to get this straightened out! Should be able to use software of all lesser models if wanted!!
2019-3-17
Use props
Kuwaiti
lvl.3
Flight distance : 350915 ft
Kuwait

djiuser_A3KDIumExTO4 Posted at 3-17 17:12
I couldn't agree more!!! This is terrible! Need the option to use go 4 and/or third party! Restrictions are crazy considering the amount we paid for the supposedly upgraded version of m2! The m2e is a real pos without having abilities of all lesser models!!!!
Use litchi for now it will do the work or sell the drone and get Mavic 2 pro with flymore kit with the money that’s the only solution I’m gonna sell my drone soon too it’s really disappointed that we paid that much money for unfinished product
2019-3-18
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules