940 3 2018-11-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LibeG91
lvl.1
Flight distance : 244413 ft
Italy

Good morning guys! Today I want to take you to a magical world. Where
nature is still the owner. In this valley the cell phone does not receive, the televiosion does not exist, the houses present are not served by gas or electricity. The people who live there are outnumbered by cows and goats. During the night it is possible to admire a starry sky as in no other place immersed in the sounds of the animals that inhabit the forest
Welcome to Val di Mello (province of Sondrio - Italy)
Val di Mello is famous for its rock walls where many climbers from all over the world come! One of the most important events is the mello block, an event that gathers thousands of people.

In this valley I have a small cabin, where just as I said before there is no electricity or gas / methane. The food is cooked on the fire "as it once was" and the night light is possible thanks to oil / gas lamps or solar panels. The cell phone does not receive.
The truth? every time the stres is too high and it seems that everything goes wrong I go to this valley ....... "pull the plug" ... and everything starts to go better.

All the photos were taken with my DJI mavic pro

Gabriele Libera

This post contains more resources

You need to Login Before they can download or view these resources, Don’t have an account?Register now

x
2018-11-7
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Beautiful shots   
2018-11-8
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar