What's the latest version of DJI Go 4 App?
9230 11 2018-11-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Andrew_tw
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1157464 ft
  • >>>
Taiwan

hi DJI support,

Does DJI keep a website that shows the latest version of DJI app that are available for iOS, Android, and Crystalsky?

Thanks so much
2018-11-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The current version of DJI GO 4 app for iOS should be on DJI GO 4 V4.3.4 and for Android would be  DJI GO 4 V4.3.2, however, the information of the DJI GO 4 app on the Crystal Sky can be visited on our website. Please refer to the link below to learn more about the Crystal Sky.

https://www.dji.com/crystalsky/info#downloads
2018-11-8
Use props
Sky Donkey
Second Officer
Flight distance : 355157 ft
United Kingdom

3.4 for crystalsky ..lol even the mod couldn't be bothered to answer you .... no one at dji show much love for the crystalsky ....
2018-11-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Sky Donkey Posted at 11-8 12:53
3.4 for crystalsky ..lol even the mod couldn't be bothered to answer you .... no one at dji show much love for the crystalsky ....

Hi Sky Donkey, we're sorry for the troubles. Currently, the latest DJI GO 4 for CrystalSky is V4.3.0. Our engineers are working on the new App update and will release as soon as it is ready. Appreciate your patience.
2018-11-9
Use props
sws2810
lvl.2
Flight distance : 418714 ft
United States

After clicking Camera Icon, then clicking Photo,  I only have 'Single Shot' Option... nothing else! The other 4 choices are not even there. Thing is it worked earlier today just like you show and I successfulluy did a  3 shot AEB test no problem. But now, those other 4 options only show when the iPhone 8 with IOS 13 & RC, are disconnected from drone. I did a 'Camera Rest" someone mentioned in a forum, but it did not resolve this problem. I have turned off & turned everything back on to no avail. I have version DJI Go App 4.3.38, & am all updated on the Mavic Pro from the DJI Assistant. Please... any ideas??
2020-9-15
Use props
bjr981s
Second Officer
Flight distance : 139698 ft
  • >>>
Australia

sws2810 Posted at 9-15 15:52
After clicking Camera Icon, then clicking Photo,  I only have 'Single Shot' Option... nothing else! The other 4 choices are not even there. Thing is it worked earlier today just like you show and I successfulluy did a  3 shot AEB test no problem. But now, those other 4 options only show when the iPhone 8 with IOS 13 & RC, are disconnected from drone. I did a 'Camera Rest" someone mentioned in a forum, but it did not resolve this problem. I have turned off & turned everything back on to no avail. I have version DJI Go App 4.3.38, & am all updated on the Mavic Pro from the DJI Assistant. Please... any ideas??

I think you posted in the wrong thread.
2020-9-29
Use props
jazzyjeff
lvl.4
United States

Sky Donkey,,,do not, I really mean, do not,  update to the latest DJI firmware for the Crystal Sky to get a new version of DJI Go 4.. There are documented cases of this causing all sorts of issues which DJI is not  addressing.  If you update and dont like the software, there is no way to go back to the previous version. Why would a company do that?

DJI Susan can you advise us without giving us the standard DJI Line??
2020-10-5
Use props
benoxigeno.com.au
lvl.1
Flight distance : 62753 ft
Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-11-9 01:14
Hi Sky Donkey, we're sorry for the troubles. Currently, the latest DJI GO 4 for CrystalSky is V4.3.0. Our engineers are working on the new App update and will release as soon as it is ready. Appreciate your patience.

Hi Susan, I realise this comment was made 2 years ago but is there any update on the latest DJI Go 4 software for the Crystal Sky? I'm running DJI GO v 4.3.16 on the Crystal Sky and am having some gimbal issues. Thanks.
2020-11-11
Use props
jazzyjeff
lvl.4
United States

benoxigeno.com.au Posted at 11-11 20:54
Hi Susan, I realise this comment was made 2 years ago but is there any update on the latest DJI Go 4 software for the Crystal Sky? I'm running DJI GO v 4.3.16 on the Crystal Sky and am having some gimbal issues. Thanks.

Dont hold your breath on this one or you would be in big trouble. Two years and the engineers are still working on it? This is the standard DJI BS line. Terrible Customer service, worst in the industry.
2020-11-18
Use props
mAIRs
Second Officer
Australia

DJI has the worst and slowest software engineers on the planet... than again it is china, what else would you expect from that rude mob... don't hold your breath about a CS update... not going to happen ... but chinese biologists do tend to come out with the \/|r/\l kind very fast...
2020-11-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Susan, I realise this comment was made 2 years ago but is there any update on the latest DJI Go 4 software for the Crystal Sky? I'm running DJI GO v 4.3.16 on the Crystal Sky and am having some gimbal issues. Thanks.

Hi there, could you please tell me more details about the gimbal issue you encountered?
2020-11-25
Use props
djiuser_LgNasbwFl4ch
New

United States

How do I find the DJI go4 version on my Galaxy note 9
2023-10-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules