7000 7 2018-11-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Eaglewood Films
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5738255 ft
  • >>>
Latvia

Since today I'm not able to login to DJI Associate Publisher (https://u.dji.com/).
The log-in screen comes up, I enter my credentials, press LOG IN and for a brief moment the button says "LOGIN SUCCESSFUL", but the page refreshes to the same log-in screen and I can't get past it.

Also I haven't found any contact regarding this topic, so I'm posting it here.
2018-11-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Eaglewood Films, may I know which browser do you use? We've checked at our end, it works well. If the issue remains after changing the browser, it will be better to upload a short video of your operation, we'll forward to the technicians to check, thank you!
2018-11-9
Use props
Eaglewood Films
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5738255 ft
  • >>>
Latvia

Looks like reseting password enabled the login again, although I don't think the password was wrong since there was no such message. In case anybody has the same issue.
2018-11-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Eaglewood Films Posted at 11-10 00:40
Looks like reseting password enabled the login again, although I don't think the password was wrong since there was no such message. In case anybody has the same issue.

Glad to know the issue has been figured out and thanks for your sharing, if there is any further issue, please don't hesitate to let us know.
2018-11-10
Use props
djiuser_wZP0ZvTfnPCN
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-11-10 00:50
Glad to know the issue has been figured out and thanks for your sharing, if there is any further issue, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Is this forum still online?
2019-7-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_wZP0ZvTfnPCN Posted at 7-24 14:17
Is this forum still online?

Yes, it is still available.
2019-7-25
Use props
djiuser_vjHRt23gYFtp
New

Finland

How can i change my name an prof picture
2019-7-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_vjHRt23gYFtp Posted at 7-25 06:47
How can i change my name an prof picture

Hello there, please log in Forum via the computer, then click the avatar on the top right corner of the page, you will be able to set your username and avatar in Settings. settings.png
2019-7-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules