Netherlands

Looks nice!
2018-11-10
Use props
Bekaru MP UAV
First Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

looks nice - my decals are home made with the sole purpose of making my drone more visible in the event i need to search for it after a crash or unplanned/forced landing. mine is red with reflective tape and has helped me on 2 occasions to find my drone more easily than i think i might have without the bold colors on it.
2018-11-10
Use props
Zyras
lvl.2
United Kingdom

How easy are they to put on? Kinda fancy not trying to squint to see the neutral grey all the time.
2018-11-11
Use props
Gazmg
Second Officer
Flight distance : 195358 ft
United Kingdom

Zyras Posted at 11-11 11:48
How easy are they to put on? Kinda fancy not trying to squint to see the neutral grey all the time.

Take your time straught firward bud.
2018-11-11
Use props
djiuser_oPVqYsO8UOEt
lvl.1

Canada

A glowing, smooth skin is one of the first things you notice about an attractive, well-groomed person. But looking neat and attractive is easier when you are healthy. You can keep your body healthy with responsible hygiene. Hygiene is a set of healthful practices that help prevent disease. Hygiene includes good health habits, such as eating a variety of foods, exercising, getting enough rest, and keeping your body clean. You hygiene program should also include careful choices of grooming products. Many of them may have chemicals that can irritate the skin. Preventing and properly treating skin infections and disorders, as well as avoiding overexposure to the sun are important considerations.

Cleanliness is also a must. Regular washing of the face with warm water and soap removes oil, sweat, dirt, skin scales, and bacteria. Dry skin may benefit from soap with a cream base. Sensitive skin may require the use of scent-free or non-allergenic soap. Plenty of water should be used to rinse away the soap.

Since the body is constantly excreting oil and perspiration, regular bathing is important. A daily bath or shower is essential to good health as well as for social reasons. Body odor develops in the absence of bathing. Deodorants and antiperspirants help to eliminate or prevent perspiration.

Many creams and lotions are available to cleanse, lubricate, and moisturize the skin. They are especially helpful for people who have excessively dry skin that is sensitive to soap.

The oil glands of the skin may become overactive, clogging the pores with oil. Oil and dirt that collect in pores produce blackheads. Washing the face regularly removes surface dirt and helps to prevent blackheads. People whose skin tends to be oily may find it necessary to wash the face several times a day. To close the pores after washing, apply cold towels and rubbing alcohol.

Gentle pressure after washing can remove most blackheads. However, this should be done carefully, without squeezing. Hard squeezing results in bruised skin tissue and may force dirt and bacteria into the pores, causing infection. Stubborn blackheads can be safely removed with a specially designed instrument. This instrument should only be used by a physician or some other person trained in its use.

Overexposure to the sun hastens again of the skin. Skin cells become dry and wrinkled and lose their elasticity. Oil glands become dry and blood vessels near the surface of the skin increase in size.

Oil, lotions, creams, or other suntan preparations do not increase the speed or depth of tanning. Such preparations may help prevent dryness. they may permit long exposure to the sun without burning. They do no product a tan.

Good health produces natural attractiveness. Cosmetics can help enhance a person's better features and minimize unattractive ones. They should be used with care, however. Cleaning is important. Cosmetics clog pores and may cause skin problems. Yesterday's makeup is today's dirt. Some of the ingredients in certain cosmetics may irritate sensitive skin. Change to a different type of makeup if signs of skin irritation appear check https://medium.com/@s.joana/postpone-aging-with-neora-is-it-worth-it-1e679586d65a.

The same rules of cleanliness, diet, and exercise for a clear, healthy skin apply to both sexes. For anyone who engages in sports and other strenuous activities, an extra shower during the day is advisable.
2019-7-24
Use props
Flycaster
Second Officer
United States

uh.........yeahhhhhh.....
2019-7-24
Use props
ernie_e
lvl.4
Flight distance : 299380 ft
United States

Thanks for sharing .
2019-12-15
Use props
Gazmg
Second Officer
Flight distance : 195358 ft
United Kingdom

ernie_e Posted at 12-15 19:05
Thanks for sharing .

New One...from Decal Girl there def the best out there.

2019-12-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules