A2 compass "pro" replacement with "pro plus" and A2 fail
2030 4 2015-6-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mitarashki
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3540098 ft
Bulgaria

Hello DJI "support". I have saw an article that says that A2 owners can upgrade their compass with the "pro plus" version for 180 USD. I would like to know what are the steps that have to be followed to accomplish the replacement. I had very bad experience yesterday with my A2 that could have cost me a lot. I am almost sure that was a problem with gps and compass but I can't prove anything because I found out that my IOSD MKII came without SD card installed and I don't have flyght log to analyze. So to be short I have two points:

1| START TO MAKE SOME QUALITY CHECKS BEFORE SELLING YOUR PRODUCTS

2| SOMETIMES RESPOND TO YOUR COSTUMERS. IT WILL BE HELPFUL TO YOU TOO

P.S.
Just for the record. After my experience of a total nonsense behavior of my platform when I have connected the A2 with assistant software all of the settings was erased and only Basic pitch gain was at the pretty value close to 9 000 000. If you have any answer to this it will be very good to share if not it is OK we - DJI custumers are used to this kind of gentle treatment

2015-6-3
Use props
G.Lazúen
lvl.2

Spain

Hello Mitarashki

I also have the experience of being totally ignored by the poor DJI support. Along with many other customers, we have an altitude drop issue with coaxial multirotors, of course DJI has not pronounced on the matter, Although being an issue affects many people: http://forum.dji.com/thread-12688-1-1.html

In my experience, when the assistant shows strange values is because there is a mismatch between the components's firmware version and the assistant version. Make sure you're using the same version or try to upgrade all the components through the same assistant. After that, you must to recalibrate compass and IMU. I hope it helps.

Best Regards
2015-6-3
Use props
ducpeter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 62175 ft
  • >>>
Germany

there is no SD card in the Mark2 IOSD, you have to connect via micro USB zu your laptop or PC, than you can download yot flights with the DJI data viewer
2015-6-4
Use props
mitarashki
lvl.3
Bulgaria

G.Lazúen Posted at 2015-6-3 20:41
Hello Mitarashki

I also have the experience of being totally ignored by the poor DJI support. Along ...

Hello G.Lazuen

Same with me. I am flying 1200mm X8 with A2 and also experience altitude drops. I have to pilot it with throttle corrections all the time. My problem was that I had compatible Assistant and firmware and this happened. Ass we all see there is still nothing from DJI... full silence.

Wish you happy and successful flights.
Best regards,
D.Krustev
2015-6-5
Use props
mitarashki
lvl.3
Bulgaria

ducpeter Posted at 2015-6-5 15:21
there is no SD card in the Mark2 IOSD, you have to connect via micro USB zu your laptop or PC, than  ...

There is micro SD card inside the iOSD mkII. This is where it records the logs. I know the procedure when everything is alright.
2015-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules