Looking for a Pelican case for my M2P, Goggles RE, and Flymore Combo
560 2 2018-11-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NEPA Mavic
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1847306 ft
United States

Anybody find or create a file to cut the foam for a Pelican case that would fit the M2P, Goggles RE, and the Flymore Combo? I’d like to be able to fix 4 batteries (without having to leave one in the aircraft). I have seen the drone cases theoelicanstore.com have which also hold an iPad, but they only hold 2 batteries and I think the entire case is bigger than it needs to be to hold what I’m looking for.

Ideally, if I had to go larger, I think I might even consider storing the M2P unfolded. I think folding and unfolding puts unneeded stress on the arms and I’ve noticed a scratches on the body. Again, only if the case size made sense which made good use of its space.

Any ideas?
2018-11-10
Use props
JAgraphics
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Try MC-Cases https://mc-cases.com/dji-mavic-2-pro-and-goggles-carrying-case

I have their Explorer version for the Mavic 2 Pro. It's on a par with Peli (I have some Peli cases too)  and a lot less expensive.
2018-11-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching DJI Forum. We do appreciate bringing this query to us. Currently, we do not sell a Pelican case that would fit the Mavic 2 Pro with the Goggles RE and the Flymore Combo. We do have Mavic 2 Protector Case Fly More Kit Storage only. Thank you.

2018-11-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules