8415 8 2018-11-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dldp-sp
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1065902 ft
  • >>>
United States

My battery hub started flashing red. It still charges though. If I unplug it from the wall and plug it in again it flashes normal for a while but flashes red after a while again.

Regards,
Tom
2018-11-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the troubles that it caused. I would like to ask what happened to your charger prior to this issue? I'll forward your video to our team for further clarification and resolution. Thank you for the support. Please keep us posted on the latest information.
2018-11-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, blinking red means the battery charger error, may I know if the charger will charge the RC normally?
2018-11-12
Use props
dldp-sp
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-12 03:30
Hi there, blinking red means the battery charger error, may I know if the charger will charge the RC normally?

It still seems to charge fine. I also measured the output voltage which is a 26.3 VDC which is what it should be. The charging brick does get warm during charging which, is normal, and I suspect there is a faulty temperature sensor in the brick causing the error. Once you unplug the brick from the wall outlet, the error clears. This is of course just a guess.

Regards,
Tom
2018-11-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

dldp-sp Posted at 11-12 04:02
It still seems to charge fine. I also measured the output voltage which is a 26.3 VDC which is what it should be. The charging brick does get warm during charging which, is normal, and I suspect there is a faulty temperature sensor in the brick causing the error. Once you unplug the brick from the wall outlet, the error clears. This is of course just a guess.

Regards,

Tom, do you have another charger to have a test? If not, I'm afraid both the charger and the Charging Hub will need to be sent in for further evaluation.
2018-11-13
Use props
pvphoto330
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4872162 ft
  • >>>
United States

Has this been fixed? I woke up this morning and started having the exact issue. Same light sequence and everything as dldp-sp
2020-7-29
Use props
dldp-sp
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

pvphoto330 Posted at 7-29 03:51
Has this been fixed? I woke up this morning and started having the exact issue. Same light sequence and everything as dldp-sp

The problem seemed to go away but the other day it started doing it again. I have done a few more charges and it seems fine again. Seems rather sporadic but I do believe it is heat related. You have to disconnect power to reset it.
2020-7-29
Use props
todd
lvl.1

United States

Hi all,
I just bought the Ronin 2 and am still learning the system.  But I'm having the same problem as stated above - Except my charger does not charge when the batteries are mounted. The charger blinks red - sometimes rapidly and sometimes at a "normal" rate.  Any time I plug it in, whether the batteries are connected or not, it blinks red.  Any recommendations?  Thanks!
2022-5-21
Use props
fans0563c378
New
Flight distance : 461404 ft
France

Hi !
I have exactly the same problem, after a while leds are flashing red, nothing is charging, everything is updated. I don’t know washer to do, please DJI help.

I have 4 batteries for inspire 2 one set with 30 cycles one set with 80 cycles.
2023-4-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules