Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phanton IV RC won't hold a charge
739 6 2018-11-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
imjamu
lvl.1
United States

My Phanton IV will not hold a charge.  I plug it in for hours, and the charge indicator lights will not go past 3 bars.  The Phantom is two years old.
Jim

2018-11-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please upload a sample video of the issue so that we can check it on our end? You can upload it by using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here. Thank you for your support.
2018-11-11
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Since this isn’t the first instance of this anomaly being reported, it’s not all that unique.
I’m wondering the actual cause of it, happening...

RedHotPoker

2018-11-11
Use props
epetit91_djiuser
lvl.4
France

On the battery, press the button during 5 seconds. The button will flash and the bars will tell you the health of the battery. If the 4 bars are lit it is that the baterie is in good health.
2018-11-11
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

epetit91_djiuser Posted at 11-11 21:14
On the battery, press the button during 5 seconds. The button will flash and the bars will tell you the health of the battery. If the 4 bars are lit it is that the baterie is in good health.

He seems to be saying the RC battery will not charge, not the flight battery.
2018-11-11
Use props
epetit91_djiuser
lvl.4
France

The title talks about RC but the text talks about the Phantom that does not hold the load and load indicator in the form of bars from where my intervention on the flight battery.
2018-11-12
Use props
imjamu
lvl.1
United States

It's the RC for the Phantom IV that does not hold the charge.
The RC does not hold the charge.
2018-11-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules