992 7 2018-11-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TheLazyC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1357356 ft
  • >>>
United States

So, I have become a YouTube junkie and hardly watch TV anymore, and it is costing me a lot of money, as I follow a bunch of high profile Youtubers and end us spending money.

I ordered a new Sony a7S ii to do wedding highlight videos and real estate videos and I ordered a Glidecam ProHD for stabilization. Don't really like the Glidecam after playing aroun with it and bought the Ronin S after see a couple fo reviews and demos....

Then I start reading that it is not compatiable with the Sony cameras. My Ronin S will be here tomorrow and now I wonder if I have wasted more money?
2018-11-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching the DJI Forum. We do appreciate bringing this query to us. The Sony A7s II is compatible with your camera. This is listed and can be viewed to our website. Kindly click this link for more information. We thank you for your interest in purchasing the DJI Ronin-S.

2018-11-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi TheLazyC, please note there are different features with different cables, if you would like to use the MCC-Multi cable, it will need to be purchased separately, here is the link for your reference https://store.dji.com/product/ronin-s-camera-control-cable-multi, thank you.
2018-11-12
Use props
MegaToby
lvl.3
Netherlands

I personally use the Sony A7s II in combination with the Ronin-S. Works really well with the MULTI USB cable (sold separately, mentioned by Mindy).
This set up is ideal for wedding and run & gun shoots. I don't have experience with the real estate section, but I can imagine it will work just as good.
2018-11-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

MegaToby Posted at 11-12 23:54
I personally use the Sony A7s II in combination with the Ronin-S. Works really well with the MULTI USB cable (sold separately, mentioned by Mindy).
This set up is ideal for wedding and run & gun shoots. I don't have experience with the real estate section, but I can imagine it will work just as good.

Toby, thanks for sharing your experience with Ronin-S here, hope you have a great time with Ronin-S.
2018-11-13
Use props
TheLazyC
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

MegaToby Posted at 11-12 23:54

Thanks for the info. I received my Ronin S today, I have it on charge now. I tried balancing it once and thought I had it, seemed to work until I used the joy stick to move up and down, it flopped and thought i had cracked my brand new a7Sii....

I will get that cable ordered and go do some more reading and Youtube browsing for help with the setup....
2018-11-13
Use props
TheLazyC
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-12 19:29
Hi TheLazyC, please note there are different features with different cables, if you would like to use the MCC-Multi cable, it will need to be purchased separately, here is the link for your reference https://store.dji.com/product/ronin-s-camera-control-cable-multi, thank you.

Order placed, thanks
2018-11-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

TheLazyC Posted at 11-13 18:53
Order placed, thanks

Thanks for your support to DJI product, if you have any further concern, please don't hesitate to let us know.
2018-11-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules