need help with my P4P v2
850 7 2018-11-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Python1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 77385 ft
Canada

Hello.  DJI Susan and DJI Diana tried to help me out when I posted a complaint in October.  One of the DJI managers called me on October 19th and told me they'd send me a brand new 2.0 if I deleted the complaint I posted.  When the 'new' drone arrived I found out it was used and had been repaired in August.  The 'new' drone they sent me was malfunctioning and I had to send it back.  I've call DJI multiple times and the supervisor that I spoke with 3 times said they couldn't send me a new drone but he'd put the shipping on hold until the manager I spoke with was contacted.  I received an email yesterday evening showing a tracking number for UPS.  I deleted my post just like he asked but he lied to me about sending a new 2.0.
  I'd really like to speak with him or another one of the DJI managers about my situation.  My first call to them was withinthe first week and they kept telling me to do a firmware update (which wasn't available until 10 days after the P4P 2 release).  Even the DJI Assistant 2 app and the GO4 App didn't show the P4P 2 for over a week.  From what the manager told me, they can't send a new drone after the first 15 days.  Well, I called them and spoke online to them within the first 15 days.  That's why he told me I'd get a brand new drone.  I mentioned to the supervisor (Art #NA704) that I'd take a refund for my DJI store account to either purchase a new P4P 2 (I ordered $395 more for extra batteries and props) or the P5.  I can't seem to get anywhere with anyone.  I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me on this issue.

2018-11-13
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, I was able to check the previous cases you had and it appears that your drone was covered under warranty after the manager handled the case. Upon checking your account, I found another case that has been escalated to the higher department. Kindly wait as they review the case and do further investigation. Please keep your line open within 2 working days for them to contact and help you on this matter.
2018-11-13
Use props
Python1
lvl.2
Canada

DJI Diana Posted at 11-13 11:52
Hi there, I was able to check the previous cases you had and it appears that your drone was covered under warranty after the manager handled the case. Upon checking your account, I found another case that has been escalated to the higher department. Kindly wait as they review the case and do further investigation. Please keep your line open within 2 working days for them to contact and help you on this matter.

Thank you.
2018-11-13
Use props
MichealMedia
lvl.4
Flight distance : 179026 ft

"I deleted my post just like he asked but he lied to me about sending a new P4P 2.0."

Really? The old post is still available on your homepage.
2018-11-13
Use props
Python1
lvl.2
Canada

I got rid of everything I wrote on that post.  I don't know how to eliminate the post completely.  If you can show me how to do it, I'll delete the post.
2018-11-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Python1 Posted at 11-14 05:03
I got rid of everything I wrote on that post.  I don't know how to eliminate the post completely.  If you can show me how to do it, I'll delete the post.

Hi Python1, Diana has escalated your case which is following up by the higher team, our manager will review your case again and contact you soon, please wait patiently, thank you.
2018-11-14
Use props
Python1
lvl.2
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-14 23:17
Hi Python1, Diana has escalated your case which is following up by the higher team, our manager will review your case again and contact you soon, please wait patiently, thank you.

I received a call from one of the managers about 20 minutes ago.  He wants me to test the P4P v2 (that's already in the process of being shipped back to me) when it arrives at my home.  He said I have 30 days to test it out even though I mentioned that it's below freezing temperatures and there's snow on the ground.  That drone is not water proof so how can I test it?  My original drone had a 1 year warranty but since they sent me a used one, I only have a 30 day warranty?  I bought a brand new P4P v2 with the 1 yr warranty.  How can your company send me a used drone and eliminate the warranty?  That's completely unacceptable, unethical and completely wrong.  In the first place, the manager who I spoke with on October 19th told me that if I deleted my post, which did (eliminated the complaints and mentioned that all had been taken care of), DJI would either send me my original drone (repaired) or a 'BRAND NEW DRONE".  He told me that within the first 15 days of receiving the drone it could be exchanged for a new drone.  That's when I told him that I did call and chat with customer service from the DJI site.  I kept getting told to do a firmware upgrade even neither the DJI Assistant 2 app or the Go4 app would recognize the P4P v2.  I've lost complete trust in the people in which I've spoken with and the way your customer service techs, supervisors and managers treat the customer.  I don't know if your company thinks that I've got all sorts of money to waste but when the manager I spoke with today mentioned that I could take it somewhere else to test it, that really bothered me.  I'd have to drive for many hours to get anywhere close in order to test it out.  Again, this an unacceptable request.  I appreciate your effort to escalate my case but it doesn't seem to be helping.  I keep getting the same excuses and whatever I mention falls on 'deaf ears'.  They say they can't send me a new drone.  Is it that they can't or they won't.  DJI is multi-billion dollar company and sending a customer a new wouldn't hurt them at all.  If I had purchased this P4P v2 at Amazon or B&H, I wouldn't be having this problem- they would have shipped me out a new drone instead of giving me the runaround.  I am so frustrated and upset that all I want is another manager or the original manager that I spoke with on October 19th that could contact me.  I'd really appreciate it.
2018-11-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Python1 Posted at 11-15 13:11
I received a call from one of the managers about 20 minutes ago.  He wants me to test the P4P v2 (that's already in the process of being shipped back to me) when it arrives at my home.  He said I have 30 days to test it out even though I mentioned that it's below freezing temperatures and there's snow on the ground.  That drone is not water proof so how can I test it?  My original drone had a 1 year warranty but since they sent me a used one, I only have a 30 day warranty?  I bought a brand new P4P v2 with the 1 yr warranty.  How can your company send me a used drone and eliminate the warranty?  That's completely unacceptable, unethical and completely wrong.  In the first place, the manager who I spoke with on October 19th told me that if I deleted my post, which did (eliminated the complaints and mentioned that all had been taken care of), DJI would either send me my original drone (repaired) or a 'BRAND NEW DRONE".  He told me that within the first 15 days of receiving the drone it could be exchanged for a new drone.  That's when I told him that I did call and chat with customer service from the DJI site.  I kept getting told to do a firmware upgrade even neither the DJI Assistant 2 app or the Go4 app would recognize the P4P v2.  I've lost complete trust in the people in which I've spoken with and the way your customer service techs, supervisors and managers treat the customer.  I don't know if your company thinks that I've got all sorts of money to waste but when the manager I spoke with today mentioned that I could take it somewhere else to test it, that really bothered me.  I'd have to drive for many hours to get anywhere close in order to test it out.  Again, this an unacceptable request.  I appreciate your effort to escalate my case but it doesn't seem to be helping.  I keep getting the same excuses and whatever I mention falls on 'deaf ears'.  They say they can't send me a new drone.  Is it that they can't or they won't.  DJI is multi-billion dollar company and sending a customer a new wouldn't hurt them at all.  If I had purchased this P4P v2 at Amazon or B&H, I wouldn't be having this problem- they would have shipped me out a new drone instead of giving me the runaround.  I am so frustrated and upset that all I want is another manager or the original manager that I spoke with on October 19th that could contact me.  I'd really appreciate it.

Hi Shawn, we are very sorry if the resolution provided by the manager did not meet your satisfaction and expectation. Please be informed that the 30 days warranty is just an extra warranty we provide after the unit has been repaired. The extra warranty has nothing to do with 12-months-warranty of the product. Which means, you have 30 days to check if the drone is perfectly working after repair, so you can report it and send it back in case we need to escalate the repair.

Please note that your original 12 months warranty after activation is still on going, it will be transferred to the replacement drone you will receive as continuation of the warranty.
2018-11-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules