Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Microsoft - Build Your Own Drone App
656 5 2018-11-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mark S
First Officer
Flight distance : 41801 ft
United States

This looks like a good way to loose your own drone:

https://redmondmag.com/articles/2018/11/06/microsoft-build-your-own-drone-app.aspx

I am a pretty good software developer but I would NOT want to give this a try because the debugging could be pretty "expensive" in terms of lost drones or damage due to crashing into objects you would need to pay to replace.

Ouch !!!

2018-11-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Super Moderator

Thank you for sharing this news article to our co-pilots Mark . Fly safely always.
2018-11-15
Use props
nicely Done
lvl.1

Russia

Mark, can you help me a bit? You are a developer and I think that you might know where I can get some information. I need to learn more about non-relational databases, found an article (visit this page) which gives some info but I need to dive a bit deeper. Maybe you have something to suggest?
2019-2-5
Use props
johnwalkr
lvl.1

India

Thank you for the timely and interesting article, you've provided some great insights for an American looking to understand Fly security.
2019-2-5
Use props
wamuBugMe
lvl.3

Netherlands

Drones often generate large amounts of data - sometimes, even more than we can control. Unmanned aerial vehicles increase user value only if there are ways to process data without additional effort in this process quickly. The faster, more accurate, and easier, the images are analyzed, the better. The combination of drones and artificial intelligence seems to be the best solution to the above problems. This company mindy-support.com is engaged in the search for such solutions.
2019-8-9
Use props
margvrDRmoz2015
lvl.3

Spain

How to make money with android? I plan to install applicationon my phone. I just have to choose  a mobile operator. In this way, I will be able to earn additional income using my mobile device. I think it should not be very difficult. But I have questions and it is best to write to tech support and visit site. I guess I'll do it
2019-8-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules