2661 13 2018-11-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Michael Kemper
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1709583 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi! Have a CrystalSky 5.5" model CS550 running (FW?) V02.06.06.00. When I open DJI GO 4 I see a blue badge next to the Me icon. When I tap it, I get prompted to update to 4.3.0 from my current version of 4.2.21(603-dpadcs).

If I tap update, the next screen shows Downloading at 0% and will stay there. I've left it like this for about 30 minutes just to see what happened.

Any idea on how I can get this to update? I've restarted the device a few times and also signed out/back into my account in GO.

Thanks.
2018-11-13
Use props
Sky Donkey
lvl.4
Flight distance : 355157 ft
United Kingdom

Download the APK file below and copy it to a memory card or usb stick

drop it into the CS and browse to its location then install it .

Its the official DJI upgrade for the CS... WOOT , your done … enjoy

apk here

https://www.icloud.com/#iclouddrive/0LABHt8UQX4YhJi2bEBduUdGQ
2018-11-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Michael, we're sorry for the troubles. Please kindly disconnect the internet and reconnect or change to another working WiFi to check. Alternatively, you may also check whether the browser can be used properly, thank you!
2018-11-14
Use props
Mattias.ivarsson
New

Sweden

Hi i have problem to uppdatera my dji go 4 on my 5.5 crystalsky. Its says i can update but after that it still and nithing happen. I have update other stuff on crystalsky and it work so internet are good. What do i wrong?

Have try different internet and factory reset. Nothing works
2018-11-14
Use props
Mattias.ivarsson
New

Sweden

Photo
FB_IMG_1542191302699.jpg
2018-11-14
Use props
Michael Kemper
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 11-14 01:20
Hi Michael, we're sorry for the troubles. Please kindly disconnect the internet and reconnect or change to another working WiFi to check. Alternatively, you may also check whether the browser can be used properly, thank you!

I'm able to use the browser to access the internet and the store feature in DJI GO works, too. Appears the internet connection is not an issue.
2018-11-14
Use props
Michael Kemper
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Sky Donkey Posted at 11-13 15:56

Thanks! I'll give that a go if nothing else works (not looking great so far).
2018-11-14
Use props
Deutscher
lvl.1
Canada

Michael Kemper Posted at 11-14 03:54
Thanks! I'll give that a go if nothing else works (not looking great so far).

Hi Michael, did downloading that APK work for you? I'm experiencing the same issue.
2018-11-14
Use props
LiteWeight
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2849918 ft
United States

Sky Donkey Posted at 11-13 15:56

Worked for me Sky Donkey, thanks so much!  I spent 6 hrs of my time trying to figure this out and was on the verge of returning my CS. Flew 3 batteries today and it’s awesome - once you get all the crap figured out. You’ve helped me more than DJI could or would, thanks again.
2018-11-14
Use props
Michael Kemper
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Deutscher Posted at 11-14 17:13
Hi Michael, did downloading that APK work for you? I'm experiencing the same issue.

Worked great! I just threw it on a USB stick, found the apk file, and it updated.
2018-11-14
Use props
fanse1f4de6d
lvl.1
United States

I'm having the exact same issue on both my CrystalSky displays (both large and small), freezes Downloading at 0% and will stay there. Called DJI support 3 times and they have no clue how to fix it. They told me they have "escalated" the request and to call back in 24-48 hours and hopefully they will have a solution.

I downloaded the file from Sky Donkey - I can see the file in "Downloads" but it won't let me access it. I just click on it to no avail on my 5.5 CS and on my large CS it says "Parse error - There was a problem parsing the package"

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. I've spent some serious hours on this.
2018-11-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Michael Kemper Posted at 11-14 03:51
I'm able to use the browser to access the internet and the store feature in DJI GO works, too. Appears the internet connection is not an issue.

Thanks for getting back to us. I've double checked with our engineers, this has been fixed, please try to refresh and check later, thank you!
2018-11-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Mattias.ivarsson@fotokameran.se Posted at 11-14 02:35
Hi i have problem to uppdatera my dji go 4 on my 5.5 crystalsky. Its says i can update but after that it still and nithing happen. I have update other stuff on crystalsky and it work so internet are good. What do i wrong?

Have try different internet and factory reset. Nothing works

Hi Mattias, we're so sorry for the troubles. You may refer to 12# and try to refresh to see whether it works now, please keep us updated on the latest progress, thanks!
2018-11-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fanse1f4de6d Posted at 11-15 18:29
I'm having the exact same issue on both my CrystalSky displays (both large and small), freezes Downloading at 0% and will stay there. Called DJI support 3 times and they have no clue how to fix it. They told me they have "escalated" the request and to call back in 24-48 hours and hopefully they will have a solution.

I downloaded the file from Sky Donkey - I can see the file in "Downloads" but it won't let me access it. I just click on it to no avail on my 5.5 CS and on my large CS it says "Parse error - There was a problem parsing the package"

Sir, I'm so sorry for the unpleasant experience. I just get an update from our engineers that the issue has been fixed, please try to refresh and see whether it works later. If there is any further question, feel free to contact us, we'll be here all the time.
2018-11-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules