Connection Problem from ESC 420S to the DJI ESC Assistant
2573 2 2015-6-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wallyouellet
New

United States

Is my connection cable defective?

I've installed the DJI ESC Assistant and run the DJI ESC Assistant Driver Installer without any issue.
I followed the procedure:

I connected one end of the Updater to the Data/ESC Firmware port and connected the other end of the Updater to my computer (windows 7) with a micro-USB cable.
The USB driver confirms the connection and the Updater led turns green.   I power on the ESC.

However, when I run the DJI ESC Assistant, it never connects to the ESC.

I tried multiple connection sequence: Powering up the ESC first, connecting to the computer after, starting the DJI ESC first or last but the connection never reaches the ESC.
Also tried on different computers to eliminate the possibility of multiple DJI Updater installed, FTDI USB Adapter, etc...

My next test is to try it on a MAC... maybe..

Has anyone had a similar issue?   Is the little connection cable defective (how can I test it?) ?

Thanks for your help!

2015-6-3
Use props
franciscojavier
New

Spain

I have the same problem...

Did anybody solved it?

2015-6-19
Use props
superkresh
lvl.1
Italy

I had the same problem, then I realized that for the new system E1200 DJI have released an updated version of the program.
I uninstalled the old version which is still in the proposal E310 downloads and installed version 1.2 of the new kit E1200. It worked on the first connection.

http://download.dji-innovations. ... t_1.2_Installer.exe
2015-6-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules