Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansfe36ccb3
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2193297 ft
  • >>>
Angola

Hi

Can anyone help me connecting mavic 2 to the new DJI FLIGHT SIMULATOR.

The computer recognizes the DJI drivers however the software, not!

Also the RC maintain the inofrmation that it is ´CONNECTING´.

Rgds

Alvaro Lopes
2018-11-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Alvaro. I am sorry that you are having issues in connecting you DJI Mavic 2 Pro remote controller connecting to the  DJI Flight Simulator. As of the moment the DJI Flight Simulator is not yet optimized for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro platform. Rest assured that will forward this thread to our DJI R&D Team for further development of the said product. For the latest updates please visit our official DJI website at www.dji.com. For reference let me post the link for the DJI Flight Simulator https://www.dji.com/simulator?site=brandsite&from=nav. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2018-11-14
Use props
fansfe36ccb3
lvl.2
  • >>>
Angola

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-14 12:14
Hello and good day Alvaro. I am sorry that you are having issues in connecting you DJI Mavic 2 Pro remote controller connecting to the  DJI Flight Simulator. As of the moment the DJI Flight Simulator is not yet optimized for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro platform. Rest assured that will forward this thread to our DJI R&D Team for further development of the said product. For the latest updates please visit our official DJI website at www.dji.com. For reference let me post the link for the DJI Flight Simulator https://www.dji.com/simulator?site=brandsite&from=nav. Thank you for your understanding and support.

The problem is that I have purchased the Enterprise module ... 1600USD!!!!

Rgds

Alvaro Lopes
2018-11-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

fansfe36ccb3 Posted at 11-14 12:44

Rgds

I do apologize for the inconvenience. Please give me time to forward this issue to our the correct DJI department and rest assured that once I have the reply for the this issue i will send you a notification for further updates. Thank you for your understanding and support.  
2018-11-14
Use props
djiuser_fD5fgGzlolMf
lvl.1
United States

I am a bit confused on this as well. Even though I did not get the Enterprise model I have spent over 3k+ USD for the Mavic 2 Pro with accessories. The simulator stats that the Mavic 2 Zoom is supported and the only difference is that the Zoom has a different gimbal so I do not understand why I can't connect the controller either with the same results as above. The simulator should be an added feature when spending this much money and only wanting to practice before going out for real fly time. I am running Windows 10 and have followed along with everything I can find and this just doesn't work.

2018-11-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Rgds

Hi there, I am truly sorry for the inconvenience. As of the moment, the remote controller of the Mavic 2 pro is not yet optimized. You can refer on the attached file below. Our engineers is already aware of this, and we will give update as soon as possible. Thanks for your understanding.

2018-11-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_fD5fgGzlolMf Posted at 11-14 19:03
I am a bit confused on this as well. Even though I did not get the Enterprise model I have spent over 3k+ USD for the Mavic 2 Pro with accessories. The simulator stats that the Mavic 2 Zoom is supported and the only difference is that the Zoom has a different gimbal so I do not understand why I can't connect the controller either with the same results as above. The simulator should be an added feature when spending this much money and only wanting to practice before going out for real fly time. I am running Windows 10 and have followed along with everything I can find and this just doesn't work.

[view_image]

Hi, sorry for the trouble. Unfortunately, the remote controller of the Mavic 2 pro is not yet fully compatible with the Flight Simulator. I also understand that they just have the same remote controller with the Mavic 2 Zoom and I will clarify this to our R&D Engineers for clarification. I will notify you as soon as I receive the response from them. Thanks for your patience.
2018-11-15
Use props
fansfe36ccb3
lvl.2
  • >>>
South Africa

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-14 12:14

Thanks for your answer but, my official DJI Dealer should had and give me the information that Mavic 2 RC was incompatible with FS!!!

Rgds

Alvaro Lopes
2018-11-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansfe36ccb3 Posted at 11-16 00:55
Thanks for your answer but, my official DJI Dealer should had and give me the information that Mavic 2 RC was incompatible with FS!!!

Rgds

Hi Alvaro, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. May I have your detailed contact information as well as the dealer? Please kindly offer the purchase invoice, we'll forward to the designated team to investigate and avoid similar troubles in the future. Thank you so much!
2018-11-19
Use props
fansfe36ccb3
lvl.2
  • >>>
South Africa

DJI Susan Posted at 11-19 23:41
Hi Alvaro, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. May I have your detailed contact information as well as the dealer? Please kindly offer the purchase invoice, we'll forward to the designated team to investigate and avoid similar troubles in the future. Thank you so much!

Hi

My personal contact : Alvaro Lopes 00244922650385 (phone), email alvarolopes7@gmail.com the purchase invoice  I don't have it in moment but I will send you when I get it from the dealer that was:

HP Modelismo https://www.hpmodelismo.com/pt

Best regrads

Alvaro Lopes
2018-11-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansfe36ccb3 Posted at 11-20 02:24
Hi

My personal contact : Alvaro Lopes 00244922650385 (phone), email  the purchase invoice  I don't have it in moment but I will send you when I get it from the dealer that was:

Thanks for getting back to us. I have tried several times but cannot access the link you offered. Would you mind sharing us the dealer contact information directly? You may also check whether the dealer can be found from here: https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy
2018-11-20
Use props
fansfe36ccb3
lvl.2
  • >>>
South Africa

DJI Susan Posted at 11-20 04:35
Thanks for getting back to us. I have tried several times but cannot access the link you offered. Would you mind sharing us the dealer contact information directly? You may also check whether the dealer can be found from here: https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy

Hi

Search in https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy/retail-stores -  Europe, Portugal, HP Modelismo ....

HP Modelismo
Avenida de Madrid, 19F ,1000-194 Lisboa ,Portugal

(+351) 21 803 8297
2018-11-20
Use props
fansfe36ccb3
lvl.2
  • >>>
South Africa

DJI Susan Posted at 11-20 04:35

Hi again

HP Modelismo email address :

info@hpmodelismo.com

Rgds

Alvaro Lopes
2018-11-20
Use props
Zatx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 158166 ft
United States

Rgds

The problem is that you purchased a Dji product and expected the same thing from them that you would from any other retailer. Dji plays by different rules.
2018-11-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansfe36ccb3 Posted at 11-20 04:54
Hi again

HP Modelismo email address :

Well received, thank you so much! I've forwarded to the designated team for investigation and we'll keep learning from it.
2018-11-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Alvaro, I just got an update from our engineers that the Mavic 2 and Flight Simulator are compatible now. Please kindly update the RC to  V01.00.02.00 and check later, thank you! If there is any further question, feel free to contact us.
2018-11-25
Use props
fansfe36ccb3
lvl.2
  • >>>
South Africa

DJI Susan Posted at 11-25 23:53
Hi Alvaro, I just got an update from our engineers that the Mavic 2 and Flight Simulator are compatible now. Please kindly update the RC to  V01.00.02.00 and check later, thank you! If there is any further question, feel free to contact us.

Hi

Thanks for your information so I will try as sujested!

I would like that this information be send to the dealer.

Rgds

Alvaro Lopes

Rgds
2018-11-26
Use props
fansfe36ccb3
lvl.2
  • >>>
South Africa

Hi

When trying connection the following error perssist!

and the software requires be connected to internet!!!!!

What to do!

Rgds

Alvaro Lopes
2018-11-26
Use props
fansfe36ccb3
lvl.2
  • >>>
South Africa

Hi

Unfortunately steel not recognizing Mavic 2 RC even updated to the latest version as your email says

Please keep me informed.

Rgds

Alvaro Lopes
2018-11-26
Use props
Viper Pilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 31644 ft
United States

DJI Susan,  are you saying the DJI FS (latest version) is now compatible with the DJI Mavic 2 Pro RC (latest version)?
2018-11-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansfe36ccb3 Posted at 11-26 05:00
Hi

When trying connection the following error perssist!

Yes, the software requires to be connected to internet, please kindly check the connection or switch to another working WiFi to verify.
And the information will be forwarded to the dealers as well, thanks for your attention.
2018-11-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Viper Pilot Posted at 11-26 07:45
DJI Susan,  are you saying the DJI FS (latest version) is now compatible with the DJI Mavic 2 Pro RC (latest version)?

Yes, you are correct. We'll revise the description in the FAQ soon.
2018-11-27
Use props
fansfe36ccb3
lvl.2
  • >>>
South Africa

DJI Susan Posted at 11-27 00:31

Hi Susan

Mavic 2 RC still not working!!!!

Rgds

Alvaro Lopes
2018-11-27
Use props
WillThib
lvl.1
Belgium

Hi,

Just updated my mavic 2 pro RC to V01.00.02.00 firmware but this is still not working with fly simulator.
Does the flight simulator also requires an update? I've got the 1.3.0.1
2018-11-27
Use props
fansfe36ccb3
lvl.2
  • >>>
South Africa

DJI Susan Posted at 11-27 00:31

Susan

Please see the image . The connection is not possible.

Is the RC Mavic 2 cable well connected to the computer?

Rgds

Alvaro Lopes

2018-11-27
Use props
ChenIdan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 55387 ft
  • >>>
Israel

fansfe36ccb3 Posted at 11-27 06:37
Susan

Please see the image . The connection is not possible.

Hi Alvaro,

I had the same issue with my Mavic 2 Pro controller, but I was just able to resolve it, take a look, maybe it can help you out:

I was using my already installed DJI Assistant 2 (Which I used for activating my DJI Goggles) in order to update my remote controller to the latest version. Something within that software seemed weird - it said that my remote's driver version is something like 0.060.200 (or similar). When I tried upgrading the version, it just downloaded it - without doing anything else - and as a result, the version number indeed did not change.

I jumped into the DJI's Mavic 2 webpage (https://www.dji.com/mavic-2/info#downloads) and saw that there is a specific DJI Assistant 2 for the Mavic 2 (I didn't know that that's the case before...). I saw that the version of the app is 2.0.4 while mine was 1.2.4.

So, I downloaded that specific DJI Assistant 2 version for the Mavic 2, then it detected my controller, told me my version, and when I updated my remote to the latest, then it actually did the upgrade, and as a result, in the end, I saw that my current version of the controller, is indeed what Susan mentioned, and is the latest.

Then I tried the flight simulator - and there we go! The controller works perfectly!

Hope helps in any way..

Idan.
2018-11-28
Use props
fansfe36ccb3
lvl.2
  • >>>
South Africa

ChenIdan Posted at 11-28 04:26
Hi Alvaro,

I had the same issue with my Mavic 2 Pro controller, but I was just able to resolve it, take a look, maybe it can help you out:

Hi Chenldan

Yes, I have also installed the Assistaant 2 v 1.24 and now, OI see that's a version for 2.0.4 for Mavic!!!
I will try as you are telling me and, give the answer.

Many thanks

Alvaro Lopes
2018-11-28
Use props
Viper Pilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 31644 ft
United States

Idan,  thank you very much for your tip about the DJI Assistant 2 release just for Mavic .  I installed that version of assistant 2 and now my Mavic 2 Pro R/C works great with the new DJI Simulator.  I tried all other kind of 'fixes' to get working and going with your suggestion did the trick.  Thanks again for the find and suggestion!
2018-11-28
Use props
fansfe36ccb3
lvl.2
  • >>>
South Africa

Hi Alvaro,

Hi Chenldan

I've downloaded 2.04 v for Mavic 2 as you have written however something is going wrong as the assistant doesn't recognize the RC when connected to the computer!

I don't know if is a USB port problem or an Assistant 2 problem!

As I could read you didn't have problems...

I will try in another computer.

Rgds

Alvaro Lopes

2018-11-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansfe36ccb3 Posted at 11-28 23:53
Hi Chenldan

I've downloaded 2.04 v for Mavic 2 as you have written however something is going wrong as the assistant doesn't recognize the RC when connected to the computer!

Sorry for reading the troubles. It will be better to change another working cable or another PC to verify, please keep us updated on the latest progress, thank you!
2018-11-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

WillThib Posted at 11-27 02:12
Hi,

Just updated my mavic 2 pro RC to V01.00.02.00 firmware but this is still not working with fly simulator.

Hi WillThib, may I know which step are you stuck with when connecting the RC with the flight simulator? You may change the USB cable or USB port to verify.
2018-11-29
Use props
kykphantom
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5892388 ft
Cyprus

Hi Alvaro,

Excuse me for the following (may be stupid) question.

What is the relationship between the new DJI Simulator (running in Windows 10) with the DJI Assistant for Mavic 2?
2018-11-29
Use props
Mrimstad
lvl.3
Norway

kykphantom Posted at 11-29 03:28
Excuse me for the following (may be stupid) question.

What is the relationship between the new DJI Simulator (running in Windows 10) with the DJI Assistant for Mavic 2?

It contains the driver for the Rc
2018-11-29
Use props
fansfe36ccb3
lvl.2
  • >>>
South Africa

DJI Susan Posted at 11-29 00:51
Sorry for reading the troubles. It will be better to change another working cable or another PC to verify, please keep us updated on the latest progress, thank you!

Susan

I try with another computer and usb cable to.

However in this one from where I'm writing the Assistant 2 works if the drone is connected but not with the RC!

I don't know what more could be done.

The assistant desn´t work with Mavic 2 RC!

Rgds
Alvaro Lopes
2018-11-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansfe36ccb3 Posted at 11-29 04:54
Susan

I try with another computer and usb cable to.

May I know what's the OS of your PC? Could you upload a short video of your operation for double check? We'd like to look into it.
2018-11-30
Use props
ndugirambler.ru
lvl.1

Mali

Hi Alvaro. I successfully connected both remotes from Mavic Pro and from Mavic 2 Pro. Some buttons are not working (RTB, video & photo s)
2020-4-27
Use props
ndugirambler.ru
lvl.1

Mali

ndugirambler.ru Posted at 4-27 07:11
Hi Alvaro. I successfully connected both remotes from Mavic Pro and from Mavic 2 Pro. Some buttons are not working (RTB, video & photo s)

Sorry, the forum kicked me away for time taken to print.

Shortly: It depends on your operational system. For me it connected and worked well (both controllers Mavic Pro & Mavic 2 Pro in menus and in the simulator itself) on Windows 7 PRO (laptop MSI 75 Titan) and on Windows 10 Enterprise on old Lenovo Thinkpad. On Lenovo there is no enough graphic capacity to run the game, but both controllers Mavic Pro & Mavic 2 Pro are working OK in menus.

And it does not connect on MSI GT 72 8RD with Windows 10 Home and Windows 10 PRO.

I guess you try it on Windows 7 and on Windows 10 Enterprise with DJI assistant installed and drivers installed and checked.
2020-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules