952 3 2018-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FatherXmas
First Officer
Flight distance : 4058619 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have seen several threads about the gimbal going crazy and gimbal overload errors with the Mavic 2 Pro here and other forums. The very first flight, brand new out of the box, my gimbal flopped around like it was possessed by demons and had a gimbal overload error showing in the GO4 app. I did a gimbal and IMU calibration which made it go away. Then when I upgraded to .100, same thing. Another gimbal and IMU calibration once again made it go away. Last week, all on it's own, it did it a third time. I contacted DJI online support, they advised me to open a case and send it in which I did. Today I received an email saying they couldn't find anything wrong and they plan to send it back to me unrepaired. So my question to the admins on this forum is, can they do anything about it or do I have to live with needing to do a gimbal and IMU calibration every two weeks or so?? Why is it that other folks reporting the same issue have gotten their Mavic 2 Pro replaced and I can not?? The case number is CAS-2418393-J5R9D1.

2018-11-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi FatherXmas, sorry to hear that no issue was found after the data analysis, your concern will be transferred to the local team to evaluate again, we will have someone to contact you after the further evaluation, please wait patiently, thank you.
2018-11-14
Use props
FatherXmas
First Officer
Flight distance : 4058619 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-14 19:33
Hi FatherXmas, sorry to hear that no issue was found after the data analysis, your concern will be transferred to the local team to evaluate again, we will have someone to contact you after further evaluation, please wait patiently, thank you.

Thank you very much, I appreciate any help you can be with this.
2018-11-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

FatherXmas Posted at 11-14 19:45
Thank you very much, I appreciate any help you can be with this.

No problem, the higher team is following up your case and hope there will be an update soon.
2018-11-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules