Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
CrystalSky DJI GO APP Won't Download
4539 7 2018-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Deutscher
lvl.1
Canada

Hi, I recently purchased a crystalsky monitor that I'd like to use with my Mavic 2 Pro. I've updated the crystalsky firmware no problem, but I cannot update the DJI GO app that is required to use the crystalsky with the Mavic 2 Pro.

The prompt to update is there, when I click it, the download stays at 0% and doesn't move past that. I've tried different wifi networks and even tried to tether to my cell phone to download via my mobile network in case it was a wifi issue.

I've tried factory resetting the crystalsky to see if that would fix the issue, but that hasn't done it. I've tried clearing the cache's (even though they were empty), and that hasn't worked.

I see other people have upgraded to the DJI GO 4.3 version, but the download DOES NOT work for me.

Any ideas? I'm open to installing it via another method if that's available. Please Help.

Thanks,

Chris
2018-11-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there, our apologies for the inconvenience. Please make sure the Internet is solid and send us some screenshots for better assistance. You can also try a different internet connection so that we can isolate the issue. Thanks for your support.
2018-11-15
Use props
Sky Donkey
lvl.4
Flight distance : 355157 ft
United Kingdom

Download the APK file below and copy it to a memory card or usb stick

drop it into the CS and browse to its location then install it .

Its the official DJI upgrade for the CS... WOOT , your done … enjoy

apk here

https://www.icloud.com/#iclouddrive/0LABHt8UQX4YhJi2bEBduUdGQ
2018-11-15
Use props
Deutscher
lvl.1
Canada

Thanks. I installed via the APK. I can't believe the actual DJI support response. I literally addressed what they suggested in the original post, and then they ask for a screen shot...jesus christ.
2018-11-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Deutscher Posted at 11-15 16:32
Thanks. I installed via the APK. I can't believe the actual DJI support response. I literally addressed what they suggested in the original post, and then they ask for a screen shot...jesus christ.

Hi Deutscher, we're sorry for the troubles. The server issue has been fixed, please try to refresh later and see whether it works.
2018-11-16
Use props
Polet999
lvl.2
Flight distance : 352359 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 11-16 01:54
Hi Deutscher, we're sorry for the troubles. The server issue has been fixed, please try to refresh later and see whether it works.

It's looks like maybe 50% of DJI's technicians on phone or via email  not qualify to provide support, maybe
because not prepare well by management. Very often answer  to the question reset, restart , factory reset & so one. They can't resolve the problem, and ...created case to send unit back. Much better to involve more professional technicians, how was 3 years ago.
I also try today install latest DJI GO 4 4.3.0 for Mavic 2 Zoom, but not successful.
I spent one hour on phone ...without result. So bad.
2018-11-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Polet999 Posted at 11-16 15:45
It's looks like maybe 50% of DJI's technicians on phone or via email  not qualify to provide support, maybe
because not prepare well by management. Very often answer  to the question reset, restart , factory reset & so one. They can't resolve the problem, and ...created case to send unit back. Much better to involve more professional technicians, how was 3 years ago.
I also try today install latest DJI GO 4 4.3.0 for Mavic 2 Zoom, but not successful.

We're so sorry for the unpleasant experience. May I have more details about the troubles when installing the App? We'd like to check the exact status and try our best to help.

Also, could you provide us with the phone number when you contacted our support? We'll check and keep learning from it.
2018-11-17
Use props
droneboy CMR
lvl.1
Netherlands

Sky Donkey Posted at 2018-11-15 06:35
Download the APK file below and copy it to a memory card or usb stick

drop it into the CS and browse to its location then install it .

FICHIER NEXISE PAS
2020-2-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules