P4 Processor Chip Critically Overheated - HELP !
2282 11 2018-11-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI1010101
lvl.1

Israel

Hi , I have a Issue with my Drone , When I Start him In the DJI GO I Got a Error Message : "Processor Chip Critically Overheated, the Aircraft Will Power Off in 30 Seconds." , The Drone Doesn't have a 2 Hours of fly yet , He didnt get fall About the Firmware When I Try To Refresh him he get to 55 % and then the Drone is turn off and turn on back I get a error code on the Dji assistent ( Code 0x022403 ) , The drone in a last firmware , after Factory Rest the message didnt disapper , what I can do ? The drone is like new
Thank You and Have a Great Day .
2018-11-15
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

use warranty ... I would have no doubt
2018-11-15
Use props
DJI9543
lvl.1

Israel

Nebuchadnezzar Posted at 11-15 09:52
use warranty ... I would have no doubt

The Warranty Was End  ) :
2018-11-15
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

you told  " The Drone Doesn't have a 2 Hours of fly yet " ... how is it about warranty ??
2018-11-15
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

Did you buy a product without warranty?
2018-11-15
Use props
DJI9543
lvl.1

Israel

Look , I Didnt use the Drone more then 2 Hours , I have also Fly Logs that prove this .
I Dont Now what to do
2018-11-15
Use props
DJI9543
lvl.1

Israel

Nebuchadnezzar Posted at 11-15 09:56
Did you buy a product without warranty?

I Bought Him with Warranty But it was for 1 year , And its end
2018-11-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the troubles that it caused. May I know what happened to your drone prior to this issue? Did you drone experience any collision or incident? Please let us know for further help. Thank you for the support.
2018-11-15
Use props
DJI9543
lvl.1

Israel

DJI Tony Posted at 11-15 13:25
Hi, sorry for the troubles that it caused. May I know what happened to your drone prior to this issue? Did you drone experience any collision or incident? Please let us know for further help. Thank you for the support.
Hi , Thanks for the fast answer .
I Dont use the drone anytime , sometimes i use him , he
has maximum 2 hours of fly time , i cover him with his bag , Before that , I Updated the drone with dji go on my smartphone , he got fail , so i instail the firmware in Dji assistent 2 , it worked i fly him for 20 min , and shut down him and put the drone in the bag  , after couple of months he doesnt have an firmware Update , I got error code on dji assistent when i try to refresh the firmware i wrote the error code on the main text , but i do factory rest , the drone is work , but he writes the message that the proccesor very hot . What can i do ? , the warranty was over .
2018-11-15
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

DJI9543 Posted at 11-15 13:46
has maximum 2 hours of fly time , i cover him with his bag , Before that , I Updated the drone with dji go on my smartphone , he got fail , so i instail the firmware in Dji assistent 2 , it worked i fly him for 20 min , and shut down him and put the drone in the bag  , after couple of months he doesnt have an firmware Update , I got error code on dji assistent when i try to refresh the firmware i wrote the error code on the main text , but i do factory rest , the drone is work , but he writes the message that the proccesor very hot . What can i do ? , the warranty was over .

It possibly means the fan inside the case of the aircraft is not working. Switch on for a short time and listen to see if you can hear the fan underneath near the vent holes.
2018-11-15
Use props
DJI9543
lvl.1

Israel

Geebax Posted at 11-15 13:56
It possibly means the fan inside the case of the aircraft is not working. Switch on for a short time and listen to see if you can hear the fan underneath near the vent holes.

It Working I hear him , and the drone is not hot
2018-11-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

DJI9543 Posted at 11-15 13:46
has maximum 2 hours of fly time , i cover him with his bag , Before that , I Updated the drone with dji go on my smartphone , he got fail , so i instail the firmware in Dji assistent 2 , it worked i fly him for 20 min , and shut down him and put the drone in the bag  , after couple of months he doesnt have an firmware Update , I got error code on dji assistent when i try to refresh the firmware i wrote the error code on the main text , but i do factory rest , the drone is work , but he writes the message that the proccesor very hot . What can i do ? , the warranty was over .

Hi, sorry for the late response. Have you tried to uninstall and re-install the application? Please save the files and sync your flight records first in any case that you will delete the app. Kindly let us know on the latest progress. Thank you for the support.
2018-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules