Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Aerial Business Website for sale
1564 8 2015-6-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Acidsnow
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13 ft
Canada

Sorry to post here as it doesn't seem like the best place, but I figured if anybody would want to buy this they would be here . . . I sold my Inspire and looking to sell website/business. you would buy the domain name and website design. The website has a Wordpress backend and is very easy to update and customize for your own business . . . message me through the site a serious offer and I will consider, unrealistic offers will be ignored . . . many hours spent in the creation, not looking to give away but if I get an offer I can't say no to, I will sell. I WILL MAKE A DECISION IN 2 DAYS. thank you!

And again sorry to anybody who feels this is in the wrong spot!
2015-6-3
Use props
mountmotor
lvl.4

United States

Why did you sell it?
2015-6-3
Use props
Skywolf007
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2758875 ft
Slovakia

exactly my question, the website looks amazing so as your projects. Why did you quit the drone business??
2015-6-3
Use props
Acidsnow
lvl.4
Canada

Honesty I kinda regret it, but I needed the money and my family time was suffering too...
2015-6-3
Use props
leoamartinez
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1602986 ft
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

Nice web site!!!
2015-6-3
Use props
Acidsnow
lvl.4
Canada

Thank you
2015-6-4
Use props
positiveviewpoi
lvl.1

United States

Still for sale? Website is down.
2015-7-27
Use props
norascott
New

India

I am designing my own first website by purchasing WordPress themes from https://www.sktthemes.net. The website is run smoothly and my business goes running successfully.
2019-4-16
Use props
norascott
New

India

I am designing my own first website by purchasing WordPress themes from https://www.sktthemes.net. The website is run smoothly and my business goes running successfully.
2019-4-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules