Low WiFi signal problem
5588 11 2018-11-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_oxlKjRZTQWn7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6093 ft
Malaysia

Hello, I just bought a new Sparks. I've seen many footages taken above 400 m but may I know why my WiFi signal is low when I am at around 52m? If I go further up, it will become red and I did not test further because I don't wanna take risk.
2018-11-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, we thank you for purchasing our DJI Spark. I understand and apologize that you are having some problems with the wifi signal connection.  Have you turned off your mobile connection ie: Bluetooth, Data? This connection may interfere with the wifi connection. I'd like to ask if you are flying near tall buildings? Please change the location of your flight and tell us your experience after. Have you update the firmware to the latest? Lastly, may we ask for the brand or make of your mobile device where in you downloaded the DJI Go 4 app? I will be posting some video tutorials below for your reference about your new aircraft. We thank you for choosing DJI.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8-vxWY64sBNIrePb_pR6Rd2Cp8GaKa_i
2018-11-16
Use props
Bino Hol
lvl.1

United States

My nearshoring experience is good so far. I want to hear your opinions, though. Is it really the better way? Nearshoring is the transfer of business processes to companies in a nearby country. Cultural Nearshoring is a thing and I heard it is a much more preferable to anything else.
2018-11-16
Use props
Klaus W.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 118366 ft
Germany

Make sure the flat sides of your RC‘s antennae point towards the AC
2018-11-16
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

2018-11-16
Use props
djiuser_oxlKjRZTQWn7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6093 ft
Malaysia

I will test again while taking the advices . Thanks
2018-11-17
Use props
angelikabozh
New

United States

Hello! Would you like to search for more info here on this blog.
2019-4-10
Use props
angelikabozh
New

United States

angelikabozh Posted at 4-10 03:26
Hello! Would you like to search for more info here on this blog.

https://www.nearshoring-info.ch/
2019-4-10
Use props
angelikabozh
New

United States

Please read it
2019-4-10
Use props
djiuser_D0Y0JTxFROiL
New

That's quite common. Use the site survey tool by WiTuners to check the signal strength first.
2019-9-17
Use props
CalebStoney
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1439265 ft

Hey I have that same problem too sometimes! I find it easier that flying with low interference (ie. countryside, lake, etc.) will allow my drone to fly higher and further. I also think the weather might have something to do with the connection, because mine varies by the day.
2019-9-23
Use props
BA Drone Dude
lvl.2

Make sure you are not near anything that could cause interference (cell towers, power lines, other WiFi signals, etc...) if that doesn't work, try looking on Amazon for a WiFi extender.
2019-10-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules