INSPIRE 2 / Camera Settings Bugs - Yaw/Pan problems
1248 7 2018-11-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
1981manu
lvl.1
Japan

Hello everyone,

I'm stuck with fews problems with my drone. And after going through hours of forum, tutorial, etc.. couldn't find any solution. I have some work coming up really soon and still cant figure out any solutions.

Here is my actual setup:
-Inspire 2 FM : 01.02.0100
-X4S
-Crystal sky 7.25 V2.6.6.0
-DJI go 4 v4.2.16

Here is my problem:

1- In Video mode, with any camera settings Auto / A / S / M, I'm not able to change the aperture. In Manual, i can slide the button between 2.8-11 but when i releasing the slide it comes back to 5.6. Also on the top of screen info bar show F 1. Even sometines changing the different settings mode doesnt work and come back to auto. It's really buggy.
When I go in Photo mode every settings seems to work, aperture too..
I tried to change software version, firmware, industrial reset, nothing change my problem....

2- After 2 flight, i went far for an other shooting. And took off, what was my surprise when it appears the gimbal was stuck in one direction.
So i tried different mode follow / Free and here whats happens,
+ In follow
The camera stay straight forward with the drone (normal) but i couldnt yaw anymore my drone. It start a lit bittle to yaw and then back to the center. Like invisible forces blocked it to yaw.
+ In free
The camera stay stuck in one direction but i can yaw the drone, but then the camera doesnt follow...  i ahd to recenter all the time or hold C1 to pan.

On my first flights, I used to have the camera straight forward, and to pan, I used the drone to Yaw. As i m for now alone to fly.
No i cant do that anymore.

Thank you for your time. Hope i can have answers.!

Best,

2018-11-15
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Both recent firmware versions (.0100 and .0200) have issues and strange camera/gimbal behaviors are among them.  New .0300 firmware should be available any day now.
2018-11-16
Use props
1981manu
lvl.1
Japan

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 11-16 00:20
Both recent firmware versions (.0100 and .0200) have issues and strange camera/gimbal behaviors are among them.  New .0300 firmware should be available any day now.

Thank you for the informations! Unfortunately I have to shoot next Tuesday for a small gig and tried again today doesn't work and it's really inconfortable toi fly with all those bugs... On 2 weeks I LL have a bigger project hope they will release the firmware before. I also feel really frustrated to have those issue on high-end equipment :/ !
Anyway thank you very much for the info
2018-11-16
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

1981manu Posted at 11-16 23:36
Thank you for the informations! Unfortunately I have to shoot next Tuesday for a small gig and tried again today doesn't work and it's really inconfortable toi fly with all those bugs... On 2 weeks I LL have a bigger project hope they will release the firmware before. I also feel really frustrated to have those issue on high-end equipment :/ !
Anyway thank you very much for the info

They just released new firmware today! Try to upgrade and let us know the outcome.
2018-11-16
Use props
1981manu
lvl.1
Japan

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 11-16 23:40
They just released new firmware today! Try to upgrade and let us know the outcome.

Thank for your support ! I let you know tomorrow asap !
2018-11-17
Use props
FVP
lvl.4
  • >>>
France

You can't change aperture because your lens is not in AUTO mode.
2018-11-17
Use props
1981manu
lvl.1
Japan

FVP Posted at 11-17 09:01
You can't change aperture because your lens is not in AUTO mode.

Yes I get that but in any mode it doesn't change a thing. It's pretty obvious there are bug issue here. On my last flight yesterday it was quite " Hilarious" how buggy it was. Anyway I'm gonna install the last firmware today and will check tomorrow if everything working right.
2018-11-17
Use props
1981manu
lvl.1
Japan

So at the end I'm very sad. The update of firmware didnt change it at all... In follow mode the drone is still stuck and cant yaw. I dont know where it comes from. Tomorrow i will have to shot like that. Its gonna be a hell '/
I guess my online solution right now is to send it to DJI so they look for the problem.
2018-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules