Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
where to buy Mavic Pro 2
1580 8 2018-11-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jharpphoto45
lvl.3
United States

I'm ready to buy a new Mavic Pro 2 but want to know the best place for online sales.  Are there any black Friday Deals on the Mavic Pro 2?  I buy a lot of camera gear from B &H photo and they have it in stock.  Any suggestions?
2018-11-16
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

From now through December, you're going to see lots of sales pop up. There's no telling where the best deal is going to be found. I don't think we're going to see any steep markdowns from DJI or authorized DJI dealers on the Mavic 2 models though.
2018-11-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for your interest in purchasing the Mavic 2 Pro. Kindly click this for more information about our Black Friday deals. Thank you for your continued support.

mavic 2 pro black friday.png
2018-11-16
Use props
jharpphoto45
lvl.3
United States

thanks for the link. I saw that earlier and don't see any Mavic Pro 2 discounts mentioned in the link. Am I missing something?
2018-11-16
Use props
sinloi
lvl.3
United States

I trust B&H (sorry they are now forced to charge sales tax everywhere) Regardless of discounts, always best to deal with a retailer that's fair and honest. B&H is both.
2018-11-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

jharpphoto45 Posted at 11-16 04:51
thanks for the link. I saw that earlier and don't see any Mavic Pro 2 discounts mentioned in the link. Am I missing something?

Hi there, we're sorry that the Mavic 2 series do not participate in the promotion. If there is a change, we'll release on our website. Appreciate your attention.
2018-11-16
Use props
offtheback
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13086942 ft
United States

sinloi Posted at 11-16 14:32
I trust B&H (sorry they are now forced to charge sales tax everywhere) Regardless of discounts, always best to deal with a retailer that's fair and honest. B&H is both.

I'm in Massachusetts.B+H has not  charged tax here.They are an honest+helpful dealer.My first Mavic 2 Pro had a decentered lens and after satisfying myself that it was they exchanged after I had it 2 weeks without asking for photos.Also has great customer service people.They also shipped it to me(charged my card)before I shipped the first one back.
2018-11-19
Use props
kenzo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 94964 ft
Italy

I have just bought 1094 euros :-)   https://it.gearbest.com/promotio ... EAAYASAAEgLel_D_BwE   
2018-11-20
Use props
sinloi
lvl.3
United States

offtheback Posted at 11-19 21:53
I'm in Massachusetts.B+H has not  charged tax here.They are an honest+helpful dealer.My first Mavic 2 Pro had a decentered lens and after satisfying myself that it was they exchanged after I had it 2 weeks without asking for photos.Also has great customer service people.They also shipped it to me(charged my card)before I shipped the first one back.

Next purchase you make, you will discover they've been forced to update their tax policy. (I'm in ME - no different from MA.)
2018-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules