How to check Batteries are genuine?
13494 25 2018-11-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FulanitoFlyer
lvl.3
Peru

A frend bought some battries from a third party and passed them on to me.
They are boxed and tagged how can I check that they are not counterfit before using them?

Thanks

2018-11-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. May I know if the battery is a DJI Intelligent Flight Battery? Can you please provide a sample photo of the battery so that we can check it on our end? Thank you.
2018-11-16
Use props
FulanitoFlyer
lvl.3
Peru

Thanks!!

2018-11-16
Use props
NRRTRAINS 85
lvl.4

United States

the battery box looks like the real deal .but the s/n on the two boxes are the same ( unless it's the same photo ) . the battery should have a bar code s/n also .
2018-11-16
Use props
FulanitoFlyer
lvl.3
Peru

Opps its the same box, both boxes have different S/N´s
2018-11-16
Use props
Tentoes
First Officer
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

Look real to me. Do you have some reason to suspect them?

Maybe I should say, "They're completely useless. Better send them to me."
2018-11-16
Use props
NRRTRAINS 85
lvl.4

United States

FulanitoFlyer Posted at 11-16 17:03
Opps its the same box, both boxes have different S/N´s

ok  charge them up , take the props off , go into the DJI GO 4 app and check out the batteries . i'm sure the battery s/n should be there in the battery app . if all checks out go fly but for the first flights keep your spark low and keep your eyes on the battery percentage .
fly safe
2018-11-16
Use props
FulanitoFlyer
lvl.3
Peru

Tentoes Posted at 11-16 17:11
Look real to me. Do you have some reason to suspect them?

Maybe I should say, "They're completely useless. Better send them to me."

I don't trust my friend lol...
No, They were just pretty cheap for my country.
2018-11-16
Use props
FulanitoFlyer
lvl.3
Peru

NRRTRAINS 85 Posted at 11-16 17:16
ok  charge them up , take the props off , go into the DJI GO 4 app and check out the batteries . i'm sure the battery s/n should be there in the battery app . if all checks out go fly but for the first flights keep your spark low and keep your eyes on the battery percentage .
fly safe

I didn't think of that will give it a ry
2018-11-16
Use props
Alex B.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

There is a link where you check the sn and it tells you if it’s original and when it was built.
http://tools.retroroms.info/

Flysafely
Alex
2018-11-17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi FulanitoFlyer, upon checking the SN of the photo, it is an authentic DJI Spark Intelligent Flight Battery. We thank you for your continued support.
2018-11-17
Use props
FulanitoFlyer
lvl.3
Peru

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-17 07:20
Hi FulanitoFlyer, upon checking the SN of the photo, it is an authentic DJI Spark Intelligent Flight Battery. We thank you for your continued support.

awesome thanks!
2018-11-17
Use props
NRRTRAINS 85
lvl.4

United States

the only thing i don't under stand , on the box it has a s/n but on the battery no s/n , unless it's in the bar code scanner . on my three batteries the original two have a sticker  on the batteries ,the third it's printed with the label . i would think the s/n should be on the battery .
2018-11-17
Use props
FulanitoFlyer
lvl.3
Peru

NRRTRAINS 85 Posted at 11-17 13:45
the only thing i don't under stand , on the box it has a s/n but on the battery no s/n , unless it's in the bar code scanner . on my three batteries the original two have a sticker  on the batteries ,the third it's printed with the label . i would think the s/n should be on the battery .

its under the QR Code on the battery
2018-11-17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

No worries. Cheers!
2018-11-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

NRRTRAINS 85 Posted at 11-17 13:45
the only thing i don't under stand , on the box it has a s/n but on the battery no s/n , unless it's in the bar code scanner . on my three batteries the original two have a sticker  on the batteries ,the third it's printed with the label . i would think the s/n should be on the battery .

Hi, I'd like to help you with your concern. Would it be possible to send a photo of the batteries? The SN ( serial number ) of the battery is located below the QR code ( lower right part ). Just click the reply tab for me to be notified. Thank you.

2018-11-18
Use props
NRRTRAINS 85
lvl.4

United States

FulanitoFlyer Posted at 11-17 18:26
its under the QR Code on the battery

thank you  i saw it but did't have a box to compare it to .              
2018-11-18
Use props
djiuser_1ZOJK202rcEN
New
Albania

DJI Gamora Posted at 2018-11-18 00:33
Hi, I'd like to help you with your concern. Would it be possible to send a photo of the batteries? The SN ( serial number ) of the battery is located below the QR code ( lower right part ). Just click the reply tab for me to be notified. Thank you.

[view_image]

Hello, just got this battery today. How can I check if it's genuine or not? Would appreciate your support. Also, do you have any authorised resellers in Albania?
2019-1-4
Use props
djiuser_1ZOJK202rcEN
New
Albania

djiuser_1ZOJK202rcEN Posted at 1-4 08:41
Hello, just got this battery today. How can I check if it's genuine or not? Would appreciate your support. Also, do you have any authorised resellers in Albania?

Pic attached
2019-1-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_1ZOJK202rcEN Posted at 1-4 08:41

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Regarding the battery, would it be possible if you could check the serial number of this and provide it to us via PM? You can check the link below for you to purchase genuine DJI Products and for our authorized re-seller.

www.dji.com/where-to-buy
2019-1-4
Use props
darkfull1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13114 ft
Switzerland

DJI Tony Posted at 1-4 09:03
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Regarding the battery, would it be possible if you could check the serial number of this and provide it to us via PM? You can check the link below for you to purchase genuine DJI Products and for our authorized re-seller.

www.dji.com/where-to-buy

The list of official retailer is very incomplete. I know a certified authorized reseller in Lausanne that doesn't even appear on the list And I bought my spark in a big retailer store that doesn't even appear either. When I input my location the finder send me on the other side of the country when I see dji product in a lots of store here.
2019-1-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

darkfull1 Posted at 1-4 09:40
The list of official retailer is very incomplete. I know a certified authorized reseller in Lausanne that doesn't even appear on the list And I bought my spark in a big retailer store that doesn't even appear either. When I input my location the finder send me on the other side of the country when I see dji product in a lots of store here.

Sorry to hear that. If it is convenient for you, kindly provide a screenshot or a link of the retailer store that you are referring to for further check. Thanks for your support.
2019-1-4
Use props
darkfull1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13114 ft
Switzerland

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-4 15:26
Sorry to hear that. If it is convenient for you, kindly provide a screenshot or a link of the retailer store that you are referring to for further check. Thanks for your support.

here is the link of their website

https://www.optimum-system.ch/
2019-1-4
Use props
fans0a43a5ee
lvl.1
Flight distance : 47277 ft
Malaysia

[view_image]

Possible to check if my mavic 2 pro battery is genuine and original? Thanks
1587123735138795255078333860956.jpg
2020-4-17
Use props
Sparky1687
lvl.1
Flight distance : 140151 ft

United Kingdom

[view_image]

Could you help me with my battery problem. Bought it as a genuine DJI intelligent flight battery. Just wanted to check it is indeed genuine. Used a site that apparently tells you if these are genuine but says model unknown and build date is the right one as stated on the box.

Thank you
1D541CA2-3B20-40D7-84D0-32C71A785C93.jpeg
CED7E271-DE13-4C5A-AB60-5246C8B4888F.png
2020-7-17
Use props
fansc9783840
lvl.2
Flight distance : 19049 ft
Mexico

[view_image]

Hi, can you check if this battery is genuine. SN: 0DQAFBF03200AS. Thank you.
2021-10-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules