WTF is the proplem? DJI GO 4 and DJI PILOT has stopped
2174 12 2018-11-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansa4a3c17e
lvl.1
United States

OK DJI AM I MISSING SOMETHING HERE?????? Matrice 210 zenmust xt UPDATED for $385.00 X5S dual down gimbal and single up. x30 on the way and THE APPS ALWAYS CRASH. I have never flown. Please help me before I come to China and show up at DJI. I have multiple entry VISA and am very very upset. Too many problems here and not one flight! Can you remote login??? Help me.
2018-11-16
Use props
fansa4a3c17e
lvl.1
United States

hours of wasted time since last post...it should all just work like the little drones you sell. I will visit a dealer/service center tomorrow
2018-11-16
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

fansa4a3c17e Posted at 11-16 21:00
hours of wasted time since last post...it should all just work like the little drones you sell. I will visit a dealer/service center tomorrow

Great idea! Dump the entire package there and ask them WTF???
2018-11-16
Use props
fansa4a3c17e
lvl.1
United States

I AM! Played w firmware, updates and BS ALL night only to feel like my time is wasted...XT works in dji Go but then the pilot app crashes. total waste of a night from a CEO that is using this for business, which I will not operate unless for fun. WASTED TIME! I will dump off and tell them WTF??? MAKE IT WORK!! Strange we buy $30K in an enterprise drone yet the little crap $500 drone works best. Like a chinese watch from market: cheap rolex work forever but audemar orbital turbillion work 5days after back in america. Shanghai stories and I am delusional sleepy with zero correct punctuation or spelling and a drone that DOES NOT "Just work" kinda scared to fly it w all the horror stories. Looks fancy though!!
2018-11-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, we're so sorry to read the troubles. May I know which mobile device do you use? What's the current version of DJI GO 4 and DJI Pilot? You may try to reinstall the App or change to another working mobile device to verify.
2018-11-17
Use props
Robert M Serino
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2324268 ft

United States

fansa4a3c17e Posted at 11-16 21:00

Agree...This is the only way I operate as there’s too much $$$$ invested for less-than-expert play...I always go back to the guys who know this stuff deep, and expertly prepare/upgrade/proof what I buy from them because they build/fix/modify drones every day as their business and passion, and they probably also have routine/easy access to the OEM for fast troubleshooting and tech info exchange.
2018-11-17
Use props
fansa4a3c17e
lvl.1
United States

@DJI Susan,

Pretty picture!! So I have crystalsky big version. I learned today DJI Pilot has been released. I suspect the Pilot BETA has been the major issue. I will try this solution first. Then I will type a response to update you.

Alex
2018-11-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansa4a3c17e Posted at 11-19 12:07
@DJI Susan,

Pretty picture!! So I have crystalsky big version. I learned today DJI Pilot has been released. I suspect the Pilot BETA has been the major issue. I will try this solution first. Then I will type a response to update you.

Thanks for getting back to us, Alex. Please keep us updated on the latest progress.
BTW, please click the reply button under my message so that I can get the notification and handle it timely, thank you!
2018-11-20
Use props
fansa4a3c17e
lvl.1
United States

OK the application crashing has stopped. i updated all to older firmware before current version. Now I will update again to newest...a little scary bc seems the batteries are difficult to update. We should get gift certificates to DJI store for all this wasted time. This is a very very very big waste of important time for professionals. We are not little hobby people, we spend big money and usually make good money....time=money and we can not waste either one.  

One problem X5S 14-42mm zoom lens Zoom is controlled in DJI go 4, but NOT in Pilot app. please see new thread. So far I am happy with "in office" M210 function. 1month and zero flight!! I will update here after first flight
2018-11-26
Use props
fansa4a3c17e
lvl.1
United States

***AND NOW I MUST UPDATE XT AGAIN???? WAST MY TIME SOME MORE PLEASE DJI!!!
2018-11-26
Use props
fansa4a3c17e
lvl.1
United States

After all updates I have camera issues with xt....yes it has been updated. The screen will flicker. I reset all camera settings and this temporarily fixed the issue. DJI service touched the xt last so it is ok. I will update you.
2018-11-27
Use props
DS924
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4028425 ft
United States

fansa4a3c17e Posted at 11-19 12:07
@DJI Susan,

I had a similar experience, and i also have not flown yet.  The CrystalSky that came in my package had the beta version of Pilot, which refused to run when I'd open it.  Once I figured out how to load the updated not-beta Pilot app things started falling into place.

I still have a couple other issues with my m210 RTK system but I think I'll solve them now as I get around the learning curve.
2018-12-1
Use props
djiuser_j4jzE8p36HLR
lvl.1
Flight distance : 28888 ft
South Africa

First confirm with DJI if you can use your particular drone with DJI Pilot. I lost my Spark while using it and they refuse to open a case, even to see whether there was a problem by studying the DJI GO 4 information.

The Pilot app does not tell you which drones are compatible with it, nor will your drone warn you not to use it.

DJI have told me it's a third party app, it's not compatible with Spark and also that they can't open a case because they can't get the data from Pilot, even though I sent them the Pilot flight data via Google Drive.

DJI WILL find all sorts of excuses not to open a case if you use the Pilot app.
2019-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules