the weather is not good
607 9 2018-11-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NRRTRAINS 85
lvl.4

United States

the weather in the north east has turned bad , wind , snow and more wind . the entire summer and fall it rained almost every week end and when ever the presedent came to play golf in N.J. we were a NFZ and when the UN genreal assemble got together for two weeks you get the picture . looks like fly times are over for now .

2018-11-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, sorry to hear about that. Please keep safe and have a safe flight always.
2018-11-17
Use props
nmac
lvl.4
Flight distance : 256 ft
United States

Snow??? what is snow ( from southern Arizona.)  Sorry but its kind of nice now and not 100+ deg but today 74.   And very nice to fly. …….. Sorry!
2018-11-17
Use props
Tentoes
First Officer
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

I'm from Northern Illinois, but I find I like Oklahoma's idea of winter. Was as warm outside as I keep it in the house today. Shot a sunset video.
2018-11-17
Use props
Northwood
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2148596 ft
Canada

Just gotta pick your times... at least the golf course is a bust in winter.   I agree, we had the same weather up here as you pretty much...  dull since august, no sun, more rain and now the snow...  keep watching the weather network and keep some batteries charged!
2018-11-17
Use props
Laz22
lvl.3
Flight distance : 63307 ft
United States

Northwood Posted at 11-17 21:14
Just gotta pick your times... at least the golf course is a bust in winter.   I agree, we had the same weather up here as you pretty much...  dull since august, no sun, more rain and now the snow...  keep watching the weather network and keep some batteries charged!

Yeah I’m in MD had the Spark out today for the last time probably until spring unless there is a one off warm day.
2018-11-18
Use props
NRRTRAINS 85
lvl.4

United States

nmac Posted at 11-17 18:42
Snow??? what is snow ( from southern Arizona.)  Sorry but its kind of nice now and not 100+ deg but today 74.   And very nice to fly. …….. Sorry!

SNOW it's that white stuff that happens when it's cold then turns to snit . the only good thing about this snow storm was it was gone the next day ,melted away with the rain and 45 degrees .
sorry you can't have any .
2018-11-18
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Yep, now they have NFZ's in Florida, methinks.
Actually, your location seems to be the best for testing the nfz abilities with other apps, then.

Or, as I wrote in another topic: DON't update all the time the NFZ-data.
Till you know he is not coming, I mean!
A Question:
If we factory reset our birds, do we have to update the nfz even if we did that just before the reset?
;-)
2018-11-18
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hold in there and you'll be good to fly soon enough
2018-11-19
Use props
nmac
lvl.4
Flight distance : 256 ft
United States

NRRTRAINS 85 Posted at 11-18 17:52
SNOW it's that white stuff that happens when it's cold then turns to snit . the only good thing about this snow storm was it was gone the next day ,melted away with the rain and 45 degrees .
sorry you can't have any .

Don't be too shocked as yes it has snowed hear in Phoenix a few times.  Mostly up north Phoenix but still snow but not like you got or back in PA.  Hey was a shock to us also.
2018-11-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules