Check Redundancy State
20167 13 2018-11-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansabbe3687
lvl.1
Flight distance : 325240 ft
Brazil

My Phantom 4 is not taking off it from the error message: Navigation System Error - Check Redundancy State. This equipment never fell or hit.

Is it true that I have already followed and not resolved?

1. Downgrade / upgrade the firmware via the DJI 2 wizard.
2. Reset the factory setting.
3. Recalibrated the IMU and Compass in the open field.
4. Setting not in beginner mode

If anyone knows how to solve, I thank you.

2018-11-17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, we do feel sorry for the troubles you had recently with your Phantom 4. Navigation system error, check redundancy state”, refers to navigation system error, please check the GPS, compass, IMU to see if there is any error. Check the related information and try to restart for several times, if the issue persists, please send it in for repairs.
2018-11-18
Use props
fansabbe3687
lvl.1
Flight distance : 325240 ft
Brazil

imu and compass are ok, GPS can not know .. with what would this restart booing times .. what restart are you talking about? of more details ..
2018-11-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fansabbe3687 Posted at 11-18 05:51
imu and compass are ok, GPS can not know .. with what would this restart booing times .. what restart are you talking about? of more details ..

Hi, after calibrating the IMU and Compass, try to restart the aircraft for several times. If the issue still persists, I suggest to send in the aircraft for assessment. Kindly go to this link contact one of the support channels https://www.dji.com/support or contact the support team according to your region. Thank you.

2018-11-19
Use props
fans03e9977e
New
France

Hello guys.
I just tried to use my AC but this message appeared. Impossible to start engines.
When I check my compass status I can see "compass 1 disconnected" is it linked?
I sent my drone for repair and they replaced the motherboard. Did they do something wrong. My aircraft is not anymore under warranty...
Thank you
2019-4-16
Use props
Lightblue Mobius
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4109662 ft

I'm sorry to bring this up again but I'm having the very same issue with my P4PP. At first this message would disappear after a while, now it has become persistent even after multiple restarts.

I see this may be caused by GPS, Compass or IMU. The latter two can be easily calibrated and checked, but I do I check my GPS? The Phantom keeps locking no satellites at all.
2019-10-4
Use props
Geebax
First Officer

Lightblue Mobius Posted at 10-4 05:46
I'm sorry to bring this up again but I'm having the very same issue with my P4PP. At first this message would disappear after a while, now it has become persistent even after multiple restarts.

I see this may be caused by GPS, Compass or IMU. The latter two can be easily calibrated and checked, but I do I check my GPS? The Phantom keeps locking no satellites at all.

Be aware the you will not see any GPS satellites while you are indoors, you must be outside with a clear view of the sky to see GPS. And there should be no need to keep calibrating the compass and IMU, go to settings and look at the compass data, see if there is a value showing for each of them.
2019-10-4
Use props
Lightblue Mobius
lvl.1

The issue has been occurring outside all the time, in a place where I've flown the P4PP hundreds of times.

When I manage to get the Phantom in the air after multiple restarts, I get warnings and sporadic switches from GPS mode to Atti and vice versa.
2019-10-4
Use props
Lightblue Mobius
lvl.1

Upon turning the drone off I now get an "Aircraft encoder error (oXa)" or similar on my DJI Go app.
2019-10-4
Use props
fansdab6a051
New

Israel

Lightblue Mobius Posted at 2019-10-4 22:48
The issue has been occurring outside all the time, in a place where I've flown the P4PP hundreds of times.

When I manage to get the Phantom in the air after multiple restarts, I get warnings and sporadic switches from GPS mode to Atti and vice versa.

We're you able to fix this ?
2022-11-20
Use props
Raf.Drone.Pilot
New

Canada

"navigation system error, check redundancy state". Everything should work if you will update the firmware. To properly update firmware, the drone have to be connected with remote control. Firmware have to be updated on both devices. As per my experience separate update doesn't work. My best wishes.
2023-6-12
Use props
syam
lvl.1
Flight distance : 126257 ft

Indonesia

I just experienced it. In detail, I have to update the firmware (no fly zone data base), and also calibrate using a computer for navigation sensors. After completing all the steps, finally my P4Pro can be used again
2023-6-19
Use props
syam
lvl.1

Indonesia

syam Posted at 6-19 16:54
I just experienced it. In detail, I have to update the firmware (no fly zone data base), and also calibrate using a computer for navigation sensors. After completing all the steps, finally my P4Pro can be used again

Excuse me. It turns out the problem isn't over yet.
2023-6-19
Use props
syam
lvl.1

Indonesia

syam Posted at 6-19 20:47
Excuse me. It turns out the problem isn't over yet.

It's like a recurring disease that can suddenly appear. Now my P4P can fly again
2023-6-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules