2987 4 2018-11-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ken117
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6093 ft
Malaysia

Hello,

May i know does the CE mode retricts the transmission range according to my country's drone laws?   

I am from Malaysia, Asia. These are my country's general Drone laws.

• You cannot fly higher than 400 feet (122 meters)
  • You cannot fly within 50 meters of any person, vehicle or structure not associated with flying the drone
  • Do not fly over crowds or densely populated areas
  • You must fly during daylight hours and only fly in good weather conditions
  • Respect others privacy when flying your drone
  • Do not fly your drone within 4.5km of airports or in areas where aircraft are operating
  • You must fly during daylight hours and only fly in good weather conditions
  • Do not fly your drone in sensitive areas including government or military facilities. Use of drones or camera drones in these areas are prohibited
  • If you are flying a drone that weighs more than 20kg you must hold a private pilots license and obtain a permit for every flight you intend to operate

So far, i am experiencing a problem which is my GO4 app will give me the Red warning saying that the signal is low when i reach approx 100 meter height and around 8 meters distance. But I have seen footages of from Sparks flying above 400 meters and up to 2km distance.

• The locations of my flights were on Football fields. 110–120 yards (100–110 m) long by 70–80 yards (64–73 m) wide.
  • I am using RC without OTG.
  • My GO4 app and Firmware is latest (18th Nov 2018)
  • My phone is Honor 6x, Andrio 7.0

May i know does the CE mode retricts the transmission range according to my country's drone laws?

Thank you

2018-11-17
Use props
S-e-ven
First Officer
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Afaik your country is FCC for DJI drones.
And the tech mode for Remote/AC has nothing to do with your other legal flight rules
Distance, daylight, height, in LOS, all that stuff is your respo!

Edit: Get yourself a cable, to connect your phone with the Rc, downgrade your Go4 to 4.2.21 (apkmirror) and try again

2018-11-18
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Not drone laws - RF rules.
2018-11-18
Use props
S-e-ven
First Officer
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Oh:
And , perhaps, watch this video:

2018-11-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The CE and FCC are different only when in terms of the range while flying the aircraft, however, it should not affect your image transmission. You may refer to the video that was posted on #4 for a better radio signal. Please see the image below as well for your reference of FCC and CE. Thank you for the support.

2018-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules