Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
[VIDEO]: NANDI HILLS | CINEMATIC TRAVEL VLOG |LOST DRONE SHOTS
2488 10 2018-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TechVoyager
Second Officer
Flight distance : 170030 ft
India

This video is a travelogue from my visit to Nandi Hills. The video includes some of the beautiful shots from the Nandi Hills and SADLY the final drone shots from my LOST DJI MAVIC AIR.
{Details: How to save your drone from flyaways: [url=How to save your drone from flyaways: ]https://youtu.be/XGVOVdaczdE[/url]}

Nandi Hills, or Nandidurg, is a hill fortress in the south Indian state of Karnataka. Tipu Sultan Fort, a summer retreat of the namesake 18th-century ruler, features stone carvings and wall paintings. Prisoners are said to have been thrown to their death from Tipu’s Drop, now known for its panoramic views. Local Hindu temples include the hilltop Yoga Nandeeshwara Temple, guarded by a huge statue of a bull (nandi).
The drone shots quality may be inferior because these are the cached video from the phone as the actual footage couldnt be recovered from the LOST drone.

Hope, you enjoy this video. Please hit the LIKE button and SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel "YouTube.com/TechVoyagerDinesh".

2018-11-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello TechVoyager.  I am sorry to know that you lost your DJI Mavic Air and thank you for sharing this video with us today from Nandi Hills. Great job.
2018-11-18
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Great video, but sad story....
2018-11-18
Use props
TechVoyager
Second Officer
India

Montfrooij Posted at 11-18 09:15
Great video, but sad story....

Thanks Montfrooij
2018-11-19
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

You're welcome!
2018-11-19
Use props
Hani
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1392995 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sad to hear you lost the drone. Great tips though. Hopefully you’ll hear back from the farmers
2018-11-19
Use props
TechVoyager
Second Officer
India

Hani Posted at 11-19 16:01
Sad to hear you lost the drone. Great tips though. Hopefully you’ll hear back from the farmers

The drone is stolen Hani. The vary same day when it crashed, it was picked up some local villager. We got the information after we went back and did a thorough investigating with the help of cops.
Anyways, happy that my video was helpful. Thanks for your comments.
2018-11-19
Use props
TechVoyager
Second Officer
India

Hani Posted at 11-19 16:01

The drone is stolen Hani. The vary same moment when it crashed, it was picked up by some local villager and later on sold to 3 different people in one single day subsequently. We got this information after we went back and did a thorough investigating with the help of cops. DJI has generously offered me a replacement with some discounts.
2018-11-19
Use props
Hani
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1392995 ft
  • >>>
United States

TechVoyager Posted at 11-19 21:46
The drone is stolen Hani. The vary same moment when it crashed, it was picked up by some local villager and later on sold to 3 different people in one single day subsequently. We got this information after we went back and did a thorough investigating with the help of cops. DJI has generously offered me a replacement with some discounts.

You're welcome.  Wish DJI integrate something like "Find My iPhone" technology where it locks the drone and becomes useless

Glad you got one. Safe flying!
2018-11-19
Use props
TechVoyager
Second Officer
India

Hani Posted at 11-19 21:50
You're welcome.  Wish DJI integrate something like "Find My iPhone" technology where it locks the drone and becomes useless

Glad you got one. Safe flying!

Yes, i also wish for the same feature.. i posted some suggestions for DJI in my earlier posts. Hope they read it. Because these are some important features which might help customer like us, in such lost situations.
2018-11-19
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Excellent footage
2019-5-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now