Red Lights on charger. Wont charge batteries
6306 8 2018-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NovaRob
lvl.1
United States

Hello;
I have a phantom 4 with 3 batteries.  After letting them sit for a month or so on the multi charger, i noticed that all of the charging lights are red, and will not charge batteries

Thanks for your help
2018-11-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for the trouble caused. Can you please provide us a sample video so that we can check it on our end? You can upload it using google-drive or Dropbox and provide the link here.
2018-11-18
Use props
NovaRob
lvl.1
United States

Hello.  Not sure how a video will help.  I have a dji multi charger.  When I plug the batteries in the lights all show red, and the battery will not charge.  Thanks!
2018-11-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

NovaRob Posted at 11-18 10:59
Hello.  Not sure how a video will help.  I have a dji multi charger.  When I plug the batteries in the lights all show red, and the battery will not charge.  Thanks!

Hi there, thanks for the quick response. Just to clarify, have you tried to charge it for a long time? Also, can you please try to charge the battery separately or one by one rather using the multi charger? Thanks.
2018-11-18
Use props
NovaRob
lvl.1
United States

Hi Natalia.  I only have the multi charger.  But I have tried charging just 1, in multiple slots.  The 1 battery has been in there for most of last week, while rotating it between slots.  Thanks!
2018-11-18
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

when all the lights are red, leave it all turned on and remove the plug from the actual multi charger (not the wall plug) and put it back in again, i have to do this with my multi charger, not sure why...
2018-11-18
Use props
NovaRob
lvl.1
United States

UPDATE:  I plugged all of the batteries into the charger, without using the multi-charger.  2 of the batteries have spent 3 or 4 days plugged into the regular charger, with no charging.  1 battery did wake up though.  When I plug it in, I get sequential blinking green lights indicating charging.  But after 5 minutes, all lights go green indicating fully charged.  But it will not power up the quad.
2018-11-26
Use props
djiuser_BXK6XkBICaWG
New

United Kingdom

i have a mavic air but havnt used it for a while have plugged charger in the light on charger flashes green a couple of times then flashes red acouple of time and does this pattern over and over there is no light on battery are the battries dead or do i have a faulty charger ps it charged the first battery
2023-4-12
Use props
Shawgod
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5173104 ft
United States

Have you tried to put them into storage mode and see what happens?  Then once in storage mode try to take them out of storage mode?  I have found that has worked for me.
2023-4-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules