Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Grand Canyon
1642 44 2018-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 6794423 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

FlySD Posted at 11-27 14:11
You're both annoying.  Private message each other and wrestle there instead of hijacking a thread.

Fully agree that’s what PM is for, apologies.
2018-11-27
Use props
BluesDragon
Second Officer
Flight distance : 634291 ft
United States

Awesome views! Thanks for taking me to the Canyon... always wanted to see it!
2018-11-27
Use props
4WDaus
Captain
Flight distance : 1187257 ft
Australia

wow terrific, love the scenery!
2018-11-27
Use props
GurryAzzy
Captain
Flight distance : 4677087 ft
South Korea

It is one of the places I want to visit once in my life.
It's amazing how this shape can be made out of only natural forces.
It's a great video.
2018-11-27
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

EdisonW1979 Posted at 11-27 13:55
Going thru someone's YouTube channel doesn't make one a troll you fool... You kept professing to everyone here that you're a professional UAV pilot, so I wanted to see your published, public, works. Imagine my surprised when the videos you released were no better than those who pickup a drone for the first time and just hit record! Nice job Mr. Professional...

The fact I have only 1 published video and you seemingly clinging to that fact just demonstrates you attempting another straw man attack on me, as usual. I've come to expect this from you, and it's quite entertaining.

I wouldn’t worry about it mate, you’ll find there are those who continually knock good information, but rarely show any proof why.
You can only relay your information in the hope you are helping others, if some so blatantly disagree then that's their problem and best to just ignore them. Oh, he's a jeweller BTW Hahahahaha
2018-11-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules