New Ronin-S Firmware Released (2018.11.19)
17174 53 2018-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
YT Zero Studio
New
Flight distance : 1509 ft
Malaysia

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-4 00:42
Hi there, not yet, our engineers are still working on it, please note our website about the future update.

Great to know that the engineers are working on it, really hope that the IR line for Nikon Series will soon developed as I now struggle using my Ronin-S without the IR USB to control my camera when production shootings. Thanks for the notice feedback and have a nice day.
2018-12-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fansf197d92f Posted at 11-24 16:32
Update has caused more issues than before I updated..

Still produces error 70, record button no longer works nor does the focus wheel.

Hello there, we have released a new firmware v1.7.0.60 to fix this issue, please update and try again, thank you.
2018-12-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

YT Zero Studio Posted at 12-4 01:16
Great to know that the engineers are working on it, really hope that the IR line for Nikon Series will soon developed as I now struggle using my Ronin-S without the IR USB to control my camera when production shootings. Thanks for the notice feedback and have a nice day.

No problem, please pay attention to our website about the future update, have a nice day.
2018-12-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Jannik2604 Posted at 11-22 02:53
When can we expect manual focus support for Sony? Is that in the planning for the near future?

Hi Jannik2604, we have released Ronin-S Focus Motor which can be used to control the focus, iris, and zoom. Please check more details here: https://store.dji.com/product/ronin-s-focus-motor
2018-12-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

haell Posted at 11-28 05:21
Thank you for your hard work DJI Devs! The FW update was smooth and painless - and the new features works good for me!

Just for the sake of beating on a dead horse haha - I hope this freed up some resources for you to develop support OR a work-around for that pesky Sony focus pull feature

Hi hael, glad to know everything is working great, we have released Ronin-S Focus Motor which can be used to control the focus, iris, and zoom. Please check more details here: https://store.dji.com/product/ronin-s-focus-motor
2018-12-4
Use props
fans5e42c153
New

United States

Does this fix the issue with the gh5s or gh5 turning violently on its own when the cable is hooked up?
2018-12-6
Use props
MarkOliver
New

Romania

Hi Admin, does any work exist, compatibility wise regarding the Nikon D4? I'm waiting for a year now and the zhyiun 3 is around the corner. As I can see from all of your updates anything that s older than d850 does not exist for you. Is this a DJI arrogance or a Nikon one. Let us know should we change the gimbal option or the whole sistem
2018-12-14
Use props
djiuser_tbLRixMZs6an
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2913 ft
Ireland

Nikon D810, no live preview when connected to Ronin. Could you fix that "PC connected" problem as you did for Nikon D850? For now it's wasted 550 euro.
2018-12-20
Use props
fans396ad7a6
lvl.1

United States

IR not working for 5D Mark IV. Worked with early versions. Also sent camera in to canon for clog upgrade and cane back that the CPU was fried. Wondering if it was from all those errors I got from USB connections?  But anyone’s IR working in mark IV?
2018-12-20
Use props
fans396ad7a6
lvl.1

United States

fans396ad7a6 Posted at 12-20 16:22
IR not working for 5D Mark IV. Worked with early versions. Also sent camera in to canon for clog upgrade and cane back that the CPU was fried. Wondering if it was from all those errors I got from USB connections?  But anyone’s IR working in mark IV?

Just confirmed that recent updates disable IR on 5D mark IV. I downgraded to earlier version and it works. Why was it disabled?
2018-12-21
Use props
jpesina
New
United States

I would also like some Blackmagic pocket cinema 4k support.
2019-1-8
Use props
Caribbean
lvl.1
Curaçao

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-12-4 00:42
Hi there, not yet, our engineers are still working on it, please note our website about the future update.

In the mean time, March 2019. Any updates regarding the Developing IR shutter control for the Nikon D5500 and others.   
2019-3-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Caribbean Posted at 3-5 06:57
In the mean time, March 2019. Any updates regarding the Developing IR shutter control for the Nikon D5500 and others.

Hi Caribbean, the new firmware of Ronin-S will be released very soon, as for what updates it will be, we have no more info currently, please check the release notes when it is released, thank you.
2019-3-6
Use props
Alex s.o.b.
lvl.3
Flight distance : 352533 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hi all,

i just dont get the part of added feature in this firmware:

"Added 3D Roll 360 feature. Enable 3D Roll 360 in the control settings of the Ronin app. The gimbal can switch between upright and flashlight modes by pressing double tapping the trigger...."

what i want is that my camera follows my movement like in this video: ("the 3d orbit mode") skip to 3:40:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGTEunB7XRA

so im in the 3d 360 mode (activated in the app).
but my cam stays in the same position (straight forward) if i rotate the ronin. i only can rotate the panaxis with the joystick.
2019-8-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules