DJI Copilot / Ipad Pro 2018
3191 4 2018-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MartinPe
lvl.1
Slovakia

Hello,

I'm having trouble connecting the DJI COpilot (1TB) to a new Ipad pro 12.9 2018. I'm using the supplied USB-C adapter with the copilot and the ipad does not detect the copilot. When I launch the DJI BOSS app, it's endlessly searching for the copilot ...

Any of you have the same problems ?

Thanks for the help,
Martin
2018-11-19
Use props
mpoliza
lvl.1
Flight distance : 961509 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I have the same issue.. Just upgraded to new firmware, same problem
2018-12-12
Use props
fansce2ce99b
New

France

Same issue, I’ve upgraded the firmware, try with différents usb c câbles... still not working...
2019-2-24
Use props
m.hertenberger
Second Officer
Flight distance : 591650 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

Posted elsewhere, but pasting here as well.

Same issue here - have updated the firmware from an iPhone using Lightning, deleted and reinstalled the application and also reset the hard drive using the reset button at the back. Does not work with USB-C on the iPad.

Sent a support message to Lacie (Seagate) and, after the usual initial canned response telling me to update the firmware, received this:

Thank you for getting back to us with that information. My name is Valeria. I am very sorry that the steps provided to you in the last email did not work. I would like to assure you that we will continue to troubleshoot your issue and do our best to find a resolution that works for you.

As I understand, you are still now able to make your device be detected by your New Ipad Pro USB-C. I definitely know that could be frustrating. I can understand how you feel.

Let me tell to you, Manfred. We had received a lot of customers with your exact issue. The firmware should fix the issues, however, our developers noticed that the problem continues. For this reason, they are still working on a solution.

I am really sorry for the inconveniences that this might have caused to you. Trust me that we'll find a solution to this situation as soon as possible.

So, we’re not alone and a new firmware fix should be provided in due course. Patience is a virtue...writing and testing software is hit-and-miss...
2019-4-2
Use props
m.hertenberger
Second Officer
Flight distance : 591650 ft
  • >>>
Malaysia

Update of Copilot BOSS app has just landed on the Apple App Store.
I've updated my device and it's working without issue on the new iPad Pro with USB-C!
2019-4-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules