Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pzooky
lvl.3
Flight distance : 377382 ft
United Kingdom

Keep getting this problem,

Overall Status
Gimbal cannot receive main controller data.
Unplug the 8 pin cable connecting the damping plate and aircraft. Check that the connection is secure and contact DJI Support if this continues after restarting.

I've had no crashes or hard landings, have to keep doing a restart to clear it, bit lost here any thoughts?
2018-11-19
Use props
DH_Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3301621 ft
  • >>>
Slovakia

I'm afraid this is HW related issue and you will need to contact support and send drone in.
2018-11-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Pzooky, I'm really sorry for the inconvenience. I would suggest you calibrate the gimbal by clicking 3 dots on the top right- go to Gimbal settings and choose Gimbal auto calibration. You may refer on the attachment below. You can also refresh the firmware by using DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic. Please download the software using this link: https://www.dji.com/mavic-2/info#downloads and follow the video tutorial below. Thanks for your support.

2018-11-19
Use props
Pzooky
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-19 05:02
Hi Pzooky, I'm really sorry for the inconvenience. I would suggest you calibrate the gimbal by clicking 3 dots on the top right- go to Gimbal settings and choose Gimbal auto calibration. You may refer on the attachment below. You can also refresh the firmware by using DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic. Please download the software using this link: https://www.dji.com/mavic-2/info#downloads and follow the video tutorial below. Thanks for your support.

[view_image]

Thanks I'll try this first, not had any problems since the update. I'll give it a go and get back .
2018-11-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Pzooky Posted at 11-19 05:21
Thanks I'll try this first, not had any problems since the update. I'll give it a go and get back .

You're welcome. Please keep me posted if the issue persists. Thanks for your support.
2018-11-19
Use props
Pzooky
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 11-19 05:25
You're welcome. Please keep me posted if the issue persists. Thanks for your support.

Happy to report problem solved, thanks.
2018-11-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Pzooky Posted at 11-20 02:28
Happy to report problem solved, thanks.

Excellent! Please let me know if you have other concern, I'm always here to help. Thanks for your support.
2018-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules