another jackball
824 9 2018-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DeuceDriv3r
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4698533 ft
United States

here is yet another clown making our community look good...

here in the states the F A A is looking forward to using its new found regulatory and enforcemnt power on both commercial AND recreational fliers and we have examples like this guy, flying in a crowded, pedestrian and vehicle packed area that happens to also be a NO FLY area PERIOD...

looking good.. lookin real good.. keep it up...... you know who you are....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news ... y-Times-Square.html

Reckless drone pilot cuffed as he tries to collect his gadget after crashing it over busy streets near Times Square
  • Steven Funes, 27, was flying the drone from his hotel balcony across the road
  • It crashed at 4.30pm as 7th Avenue was packed full of Christmas shoppers
  • He was held by security as he tried to collect his gadget from the balcony
  • Flying drones is controlled throughout New York and prohibited in Manhattan

2018-11-19
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

Stupid idiots like this give our hobby a bad name causing all these tight regulations for responsible pilots
2018-11-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. Please follow the rules and regulations on how to fly drones. We need to keep in mind the safety of people around us. We should all be responsible pilots. Thank you.
2018-11-19
Use props
Sky Carrier
Second Officer
Flight distance : 590102 ft
Netherlands

Het got what he deserved
2018-11-19
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

I think it’s fair to say pretty stupid , but where do we draw the line, should we fly within the rules in order as not to bring down the law and rule makers on drone communities.
You yourself have posted a number of times that you flew your Spark out 3000 metres, now it’s impossible to see a spark at 500 metres let alone 3000, surely this is not going to help anyone and further posting it on an open forum does no good for anyone who flies drones.
I believe many break the rules particularly flying out distance and also exceeding height limits, I take the view that this is there business until they decide to publish it.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 222&pid=1637358
2018-11-19
Use props
DeuceDriv3r
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4698533 ft
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 11-19 15:32
I think it’s fair to say pretty stupid , but where do we draw the line, should we fly within the rules in order as not to bring down the law and rule makers on drone communities.
You yourself have posted a number of times that you flew your Spark out 3000 metres, now it’s impossible to see a spark at 500 metres let alone 3000, surely this is not going to help anyone and further posting it on an open forum does no good for anyone who flies drones.
I believe many break the rules particularly flying out distance and also exceeding height limits, I take the view that this is there business until they decide to publish it.

I am not in europe .. I don't do squat in meters..
2018-11-19
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

DeuceDriv3r Posted at 11-19 15:33
I am not in europe .. I don't do squat in meters..

I suppose someone else posted this, you should also read the link, and you have posted same in other threads. Even if you meant feet then I would say it’s highly unlikely you could see a spark at 3000 feet, so there is something hypocritical going on .

2018-11-19
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

disappointing to read this news. It really don't help our cause,   flying drones in the USA or around the world for that matter.

thanks for sharing
Rich
2018-11-19
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
Flight distance : 9249964 ft
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 11-19 15:47
I suppose someone else posted this, you should also read the link, and you have posted same in other threads. Even if you meant feet then I would say it’s highly unlikely you could see a spark at 3000 feet, so there is something hypocritical going on .

[view_image]

HAHAHAHA! yeah this guy def has a chip on his shoulder.

hypocriteGIF.gif
2018-11-20
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It is not good to read how drones are being flown so carelessly.
2018-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules