Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ronin S APP 1.1.6
2138 12 2018-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Deanopeps
lvl.3
Flight distance : 233474 ft
United Kingdom

Can anyone else get the new version of the app yet Version 1.1.6?

On the app store that is the latest version but it does not download?

Hoping it has some new camera features now the new firmware is out
2018-11-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. Regarding your concern, may I know if you are getting an error message when you try to download the latest Ronin App on App Store? Also, Please note that The new Ronin-S firmware V1.6.0.50 already release. Here is release note: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... +Release_Notes.pdf. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.
2018-11-19
Use props
Deanopeps
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-19 12:50
Hi there, I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. Regarding your concern, may I know if you are getting an error message when you try to download the latest Ronin App on App Store? Also, Please note that The new Ronin-S firmware V1.6.0.50 already release. Here is release note: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Ronin-S/20181119/Ronin-S+Release_Notes.pdf. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.

Hi

Thanks for the reply,

I already have the new firmware for the Ronin S  it is the app that i cant get V1.1.6
2018-11-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Deanopeps Posted at 11-19 12:53
Hi

Thanks for the reply,

Hi, thanks for the quick reply. Just to clarify, may I know what's happening when you try to download the
v.1.1.6? Can you please try to restart your device? Thanks.
2018-11-19
Use props
Deanopeps
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-19 13:01
Hi, thanks for the quick reply. Just to clarify, may I know what's happening when you try to download the
v.1.1.6? Can you please try to restart your device? Thanks.

Yep got it now thanks
2018-11-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Deanopeps Posted at 11-19 14:32
Yep got it now thanks

Awesome! That's good to know that it's now working. Please don't hesitate to reach us back if you have further question. Thank you.
2018-11-19
Use props
haell
lvl.4
Maldives

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-19 15:07
Awesome! That's good to know that it's now working. Please don't hesitate to reach us back if you have further question. Thank you.

Hi Natalia,

Has v.1.1.6 been removed from Google Play store - I've checked on multiple Android v8 + devices, both vanilla and Huawei branded Androids, but the only version available in the Play App is v1.1.4?

I've also followed your advice of restarting but without any luck...

Thank you for the assistance!
2018-11-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

haell Posted at 11-20 10:39
Hi Natalia,

Has v.1.1.6 been removed from Google Play store - I've checked on multiple Android v8 + devices, both vanilla and Huawei branded Androids, but the only version available in the Play App is v1.1.4?

Hello there. Sorry for the delay. Can you please download the latest version by scanning the QR code on our website? Kindly go to this link: https://www.dji.com/ronin-s/info#downloads. Should you have further question, please let me know. Thank you.
2018-11-20
Use props
Ulysses
lvl.4
Flight distance : 573310 ft
Brazil

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-20 12:38
Hello there. Sorry for the delay. Can you please download the latest version by scanning the QR code on our website? Kindly go to this link: https://www.dji.com/ronin-s/info#downloads. Should you have further question, please let me know. Thank you.

Great! Didnt know that. So we dont need to wait for Google to make it available. Thanks!
2018-11-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Ulysses Posted at 11-20 13:43
Great! Didnt know that. So we dont need to wait for Google to make it available. Thanks!

You're most welcome, Ulysses. I'm glad I was able to give you new information. If there is any help needed, please don't hesitate to reach us. We're happy to help. Thank you.
2018-11-20
Use props
haell
lvl.4
Maldives

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-20 12:38
Hello there. Sorry for the delay. Can you please download the latest version by scanning the QR code on our website? Kindly go to this link: https://www.dji.com/ronin-s/info#downloads. Should you have further question, please let me know. Thank you.

Fantastic, the QR code worked great!

Thank you for the help!
2018-11-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

haell Posted at 11-20 18:06
Fantastic, the QR code worked great!

Thank you for the help!

Fantastic. It's nice to know that it worked well. Thanks for your support.
2018-11-23
Use props
fans2fd0a8a7
lvl.1
Russia

I had bad experience with track fearure.
Had try to make 6 points for clone effect of musician and had so much pain with it.
Sometimes points desapire, go just strength (so previous shots are useless). When I duoble tap in point it desapire, then I close app and it appears, but with wrong detection.
We spend 4 hours to shoot it!! Because points goes wrong randomly!
If you interested, there is result (really roughy masking for understanding “is it work finally?”
youtu.be/l6rpnMrNHEc

Please make this in this function changes
1) Able to save present
2) able to change order of points (it’s pain in the ass, when one point on the middle just desapiars and you need to reset all the points after)
3) fix double tap deleting
4) make in app virtual holistic more accurate
5) fade in and out between points (and ajastabke)
2019-3-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules