iPad mini/iOS offline maps.
635 5 2018-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_6skJaeLno6Ca
lvl.3
Flight distance : 21316 ft
United Kingdom

Hello, just got iPad mini and new to iOS format. I have downloaded the Go4 app successfully but can not find an option to download my local area in maps for offline use. I seem to recall that being an options in my Android phone. Could anyone advise please. Kind regards in anticipation.
2018-11-19
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Ensure you are connected to WiFi on the device you are using - connect it to the drone and scan the area in maps after GPS is connected.
2018-11-19
Use props
djiuser_6skJaeLno6Ca
lvl.3
Flight distance : 21316 ft
United Kingdom

A CW Posted at 11-19 13:02
Ensure you are connected to WiFi on the device you are using - connect it to the drone and scan the area in maps after GPS is connected.

Ok thanks so I need to connect the drone to do that. Thanks for your help.
2018-11-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for your inquiry. You may need to connect your mobile device to your home wi-fi first then enable cache map in the background from DJI GO app. It's under the general settings of the app then you could explore the place you want to fly at using the map. Please let us know if you will still encounter a problem. Thank you for the support.
2018-11-19
Use props
Nidge
lvl.4

United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 11-19 13:41
Hi, thanks for your inquiry. You may need to connect your mobile device to your home wi-fi first then enable cache map in the background from DJI GO app. It's under the general settings of the app then you could explore the place you want to fly at using the map. Please let us know if you will still encounter a problem. Thank you for the support.

Can you be more specific?
I’m running iOS App version 4.3.4 on 6th Gen iPad, and I don’t see a “Cache Map” option in General Settings.

2018-11-20
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_6skJaeLno6Ca Posted at 11-19 13:33
Ok thanks so I need to connect the drone to do that. Thanks for your help.

I do for the best results
2018-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules