can't find the pano photos
8137 9 2018-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LeanC
lvl.2
Flight distance : 72710 ft
Argentina

hello, where are the sphere and panorama photos saved? i find the photos on the sd card, but not in the app as a panorama.
i have all the single shots on the app
2018-11-19
Use props
4WDaus
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1187257 ft
Australia

You need to do the stitching whilst the photos are sill in the aircraft, then save. Hope this helps
2018-11-19
Use props
LeanC
lvl.2
Argentina

4WDaus Posted at 11-19 13:53
You need to do the stitching whilst the photos are sill in the aircraft, then save. Hope this helps

how i do that?
2018-11-19
Use props
4WDaus
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1187257 ft
Australia

On the Mavic, I just whilst the drone is still on, using DJI go4 their is a play button, take a look in there (arrow head on its side). Once stitched, the. Remember to save
2018-11-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. When in Camera View in the DJI GO 4 app, tap Photo Modes and select Pano. You'll find different modes. Choose your preferred mode and wait for the camera to move to its starting position. The finished panoramas can be found under Playback in the DJI GO 4 app, and the individual photos used to compose the panorama can be found in a separate folder on the SD card. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.
2018-11-19
Use props
LeanC
lvl.2
Argentina

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-19 14:12
Hi there, I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. When in Camera View in the DJI GO 4 app, tap Photo Modes and select Pano. You'll find different modes. Choose your preferred mode and wait for the camera to move to its starting position. The finished panoramas can be found under Playback in the DJI GO 4 app, and the individual photos used to compose the panorama can be found in a separate folder on the SD card. Should you have further question, please let us know. Thank you.

i find the photos on the sd card, but in the app it says no photos or videos
2018-11-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

LeanC Posted at 11-19 14:32
i find the photos on the sd card, but in the app it says no photos or videos

Hello, just to clarify, may I know if the drone, RC and app are connected?  Please make sure that your RC and AC are connected to be able to view the photos on the playback button. Thank you.
2018-11-19
Use props
PappyD
lvl.2
Flight distance : 343816 ft
United States

"i find the photos on the sd card, but in the app it says no photos or videos"

I had that problem and I found that after I land, I leave the MavicAir powered on and go into the app (DJI GO 4) click EDITOR,  then ALBUM, and then PHOTOS,
Since I have been doing that I have not had a problem with my pictures not being on the phone.

2018-11-21
Use props
fans70074991
lvl.1
Ukraine

PappyD Posted at 2018-11-21 02:21
"i find the photos on the sd card, but in the app it says no photos or videos"

I had that problem and I found that after I land, I leave the MavicAir powered on and go into the app (DJI GO 4) click EDITOR,  then ALBUM, and then PHOTOS,

On IOS , the DJI Go 4 version 4.3.17 (4323) as of May 4th, 2019, the result of any picture composition (Panorama, asteroid video, etc) do NOT appear at the app, under editor-album-photos or videos. They are all on the SD card, though.
2019-5-4
Use props
steve567
lvl.1
Flight distance : 290446 ft
Germany

My battery was running low so I landed and turned off the drone. Now I have a bunch of DNGs in my PANORAMA folder. How do I get them stitched?

Under <Play> inside DJI Fly, or similarly under Album on the landing page of the DJI Fly app, I do not see anything under Aircraft.

Any help will be much appreciated.
2021-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules