Inspire 2 gear stuck in landing mode, DJI repair says No Fault Found
1010 3 2018-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Expy
lvl.1
United States

I shipped it at considerable expense (landing gear woudn't go into travel mode). DJI paid shipping but I paid UPS to pack it extra well. DJI responded quickly with a diagnosis of "no fault found". I tried for 3 days to get the gear to retract by App, remote, recalibration of VPS and of course the pushing of the power button. Researched online and tried a few things. I have an Inspire 1 Pro that works flawlessly but this Inspire 2 seems quirky. My question is "how do I get in touch with the service deptartment to ask how could it be fine now"? Im afraid they are just going to ship it back with continuing problems.
2018-11-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Expy, I managed to get your case number via your Forum account, upon checking the damage assessment, the landing gear was not stuck and middle frame works fine, your concern will be transferred to the local team to double evaluate, we will have someone to contact you soon, please wait patiently, thank you.
2018-11-19
Use props
Expy
lvl.1
United States

Thank You DJI Mindy. All I can say is I sure wouldn't have shipped it to Cali. if it wasn't stuck. I bet they did the manual screwdriver trick. I trust they will check it thoroughly because I don't trust things that fix themselves!
2018-11-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Expy Posted at 11-19 18:26
Thank You DJI Mindy. All I can say is I sure wouldn't have shipped it to Cali. if it wasn't stuck. I bet they did the manual screwdriver trick. I trust they will check it thoroughly because I don't trust things that fix themselves!

No problem, your concern has been escalated, the appropriate team will double check and keep you updated.
2018-11-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules