Flight distance : 2408 ft
Hong Kong

Overview:
  • Date: 2018.11.20
  • DJI Battery Station: v1.0.0.37
  • Internal Battery: v1.0.0.71
  • DJI Assistant 2 For Battery Station: v2.0.0

What’s New?
  • Batteries can now be updated via the Battery Station (in charging status only). Press "Menu" and select "Battery Update".
  • Fixed an issue with the overcurrent protection that occasionally caused the fan stalled.
  • Fixed an issue in Quick mode where there was no beep when all the batteries were fully charged.
  • Optimized the algorithm of the charging time.

Notes:
  • DO NOT update the batteries when the Battery Station is in discharging status.
  • Ensure that the battery level is more than 30% before updating the battery firmware.
  • The batteries can only be updated when the firmware version is lower than the Battery Station's firmware version. A prompt will appear on the Charging page when an update is available.

2018-11-19
Use props
jdmagoo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1478842 ft
  • >>>
Australia

It appears this has the same FW version number to what was released back on the 21st September. When I plug my battery station into assistant there is no new FW.
Are the release notes and version number wrong?
2018-11-20
Use props
Tibopix
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4582054 ft
Canada

I didn't know we could do that, very useful, thanks!
2018-11-23
Use props
fansfe65cb06
lvl.1

United States

I'm attempting to update the case's battery update file to 1.0.0.84 (going to be using TB50's for M200's) - Is the firmware update file included in the Battery Station firmware and not possible of independently being updated?

2019-2-24
Use props
FanOfFlight
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1983760 ft
Canada

fansfe65cb06 Posted at 2-24 16:40
I'm attempting to update the case's battery update file to 1.0.0.84 (going to be using TB50's for M200's) - Is the firmware update file included in the Battery Station firmware and not possible of independently being updated?

Nope;
The firmware of the Charge Station has embedded firmware for batteries.  You get what ever the latest version of battery firmware is embedded into the stations firmware.

Its a  problematic approach, making battery firmware management very difficult.  I would say that Battery station as a tool to manage firmware is not really a good option.

2019-2-25
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

fansfe65cb06 Posted at 2-24 16:40

based on the information I have the DJI battery station will only work with TB50 batteries for the Inspire 2 and the latest FW is .071 for the I2.

Rich
2019-2-26
Use props
ToscanaDrone
Second Officer
Flight distance : 13833304 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Great job DJI!
With this Battery Station I can organize my work in the best way and fly all day without battery problems!

2019-5-19
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

ToscanaDrone Posted at 5-19 02:01
Great job DJI!
With this Battery Station I can organize my work in the best way and fly all day without battery problems!

Yes, this is the best DJI battery charging accessory that has been ever offered for the pro user. Of course, it could be better, but it works amazingly for me. Still waiting for a new FW update and battery FW update

Rich
2019-5-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules