Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
5DSR RONIN S
2698 8 2018-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vzphotography
lvl.1
Mexico

I haven't heard anything from the Canon 5DSR. I want to know if it works with the Ronin - S or if there's any plans to update the firmware for it.

2018-11-19
Use props
SHEKI
lvl.1
Flight distance : 132753 ft
United States

I'm in the same boat... waiting. Frustrated know it works for the 5d IV and 5D III but not the 5ds or 5ds r. Would be great if DJI can let us know if there are plans to make this happen
2018-11-20
Use props
vzphotography
lvl.1
Mexico

SHEKI Posted at 11-20 07:19
I'm in the same boat... waiting. Frustrated know it works for the 5d IV and 5D III but not the 5ds or 5ds r. Would be great if DJI can let us know if there are plans to make this happen

Not even the record option works for me. Did you find a way to at least being able to use that?
2018-11-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, the Ronin-S can be stabilized when being used with cameras that weigh less than 3.6 kg, with a width smaller than or equal to 205 mm, and a height less than or equal to 150 mm. However, the control features cannot be ensured, your request has been forwarded to our engineers for attention, the compatible list will keep updating, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2018-11-20
Use props
RLSTUDIOS
New
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-11-20 22:47
Hi there, the Ronin-S can be stabilized when being used with cameras that weigh less than 3.6 kg, with a width smaller than or equal to 205 mm, and a height less than or equal to 150 mm. However, the control features cannot be ensured, your request has been forwarded to our engineers for attention, the compatible list will keep updating, sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Any update join that? Also any way to control focus on Canon 1DC?
Thanks
2019-3-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

RLSTUDIOS Posted at 3-30 20:16
Any update join that? Also any way to control focus on Canon 1DC?
Thanks

Hi RLSTUDIOS, Canon 1DC is not in the compatible list, the control features cannot be ensured. We have released the Ronin-S Focus Motor which is used with the Ronin-S Focus Wheel to control the focus, iris, and zoom, please check more details here: https://store.dji.com/product/ro ... ?from=menu_products
2019-4-1
Use props
MHamiltonVisual
New

United States

I would be surprised if the 5dsr didn't work but I am guessing we will find out soon enough.

-Matthew
https://www.mhamiltonvisuals.com
2019-4-1
Use props
jonhardison
lvl.1
Flight distance : 93120 ft
United States

So nothing on this? (5Ds/5Dsr)
Even an indication that it's in the works? Anything?
2019-8-23
Use props
djiuser_Yvdavgrc5vv6
New

Sweden

So, how is things going with the Canon 5ds? I just bought a ronin s and have the 5ds i want it to work as smoth as possible. Anyone else that have got it working?
2020-7-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules