667 4 2018-11-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KayserSoeze
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1450499 ft
Sweden

Hi,
I'm on the fence of buying the Mavic Pro 2 to replace my P4 Advanced and Mavic Pro Platinum. The portability combined with the bigger sensor seems perfect. I got some questions though:
How is iq in stills compared to Phantom 4 Advanced?
How does the Mavic Pro 2 handle strong winds and headwinds compared to Phantom 4? For example, I've been to Faroe Islands and Lofoten and the Phantom handled winds so good compared to Mavic who couldn't even fly in those conditions.
2018-11-20
Use props
dronybaloney
First Officer
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi , i just sold my p4p and got the mp2  .
It is handling very well the high winds. Same as the p4p , if not better. Very stable. Wind force 4-5 no problem.
Kept my mavic pro platinum however as back up. Also in line of coming european rules in which at the moment is mentionned that you need a permit for drones over 900 gr. Then i can still use the mpp which weights a little bit over 700 gr
2018-11-20
Use props
Richie2K
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1340768 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I sold both my P4A and MP like you are contemplating for the M2P. stability wise I think the M2P is solid as a rock and I've flown it in some blustery conditions where even I was being blown about and the M2P acted like it was a calm day, still wise against the P4A i think the phantom edges it. On the flip side and my reason for upgrading, portability wins by a country mile and that was what swung it for me.
2018-11-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The Mavic 2 can resist up to level 5 winds on the Beaufort scale. You could also use our drone comparison for you to determine the difference between two aircraft. Please refer to the link below. Thank you for the support.

https://www.dji.com/products/compare-consumer-drones
2018-11-20
Use props
El Diablo
Second Officer

Germany

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2018-11-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules