Ronin S wont connect to DJI Assistant 2
10642 10 2018-11-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dgrizzle91
New
Flight distance : 174209 ft
United Kingdom

Hi I'm trying upgrade my Ronin-S software, however DJI assisntant 2does now recognise when the Ronin-S is plugged tot he working USB drive.
I'm using a MAC, I've also followed all instructions on however this hasnt made any difference.  Please help
2018-11-20
Use props
raphael_bellizzi
lvl.3
Flight distance : 757976 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Did you download the DJI Pro Assistant For Ronin v2.0.0? It's different software compared to the DJI Assistant 2 for Drones.

https://www.dji.com/ronin-s/info#downloads
2018-11-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Dgrizzle91, I agree with raphael, are you running DJI Assistant 2 instead of DJI Pro Assistant For Ronin v2.0.0?
2018-11-20
Use props
djiuser_KJoBgh0Gm1qM
New

United States

Hi ! I did the balance of axes and I see I did well but when I check the status , it’s showing me the pan axe needs to be rebalance . Also I can’t download the dji pro assistant for Mac cause there is no application in Apple store . Please help me to do it well . Thanks !
2019-4-20
Use props
AVsupport
lvl.4
Flight distance : 618734 ft
  • >>>
Australia

djiuser_KJoBgh0Gm1qM Posted at 4-20 20:21
Hi ! I did the balance of axes and I see I did well but when I check the status , it’s showing me the pan axe needs to be rebalance . Also I can’t download the dji pro assistant for Mac cause there is no application in Apple store . Please help me to do it well . Thanks !

download from your specific DJI product support page?
2019-4-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_KJoBgh0Gm1qM Posted at 4-20 20:21

Hi there, DJI Pro Assistant For Ronin v2.0.2 can be downloaded directly from our website instead of from the Apple Store, please check here: https://www.dji.com/ronin-s/info#downloads
To check whether your pan axis is balanced properly, please take something like the included charger and place it under one of the tripod legs and hold the handle. With your other hand, go into the App and run the balance test. All 3 axes should be Excellent if properly balanced.
2019-4-22
Use props
Christian Felcht
New

Germany

Didn't work for me aswell. I first connected it via cable into a usb hub what caused the issue. pluggin into the pc solved the problem..perhaps this helps anyone.
2019-5-24
Use props
Jawazzi
New

United States

Christian Felcht Posted at 2019-5-24 04:01
Didn't work for me aswell. I first connected it via cable into a usb hub what caused the issue. pluggin into the pc solved the problem..perhaps this helps anyone.

This is exactly my problem. Thank you.
2020-9-30
Use props
david.metz76
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-11-20 20:08
Hi Dgrizzle91, I agree with raphael, are you running DJI Assistant 2 instead of DJI Pro Assistant For Ronin v2.0.0?

Does not work for me either. Dowloaded HORNDIS workaround with restart. My MacBook 2020 will not recognize the Ronin S in the DJI Pro for Ronin Mac app
2020-10-15
Use props
Noursaid_gamal
New

Morocco

Hi.

I would like to ask if the DJI Pro Assistant for Ronin software works with Ronin SC too?

I was trying to connect my Ronin SC to my Macbook to use the Assistant software but it wont recognize my Ronin SC. After trying the software on different Mac's and PC's I was thinking if the Assistant app is only working with Ronin S? If so, how can i connect my SC to my computer for software updates etc.?
2020-12-21
Use props
330design
New

United States

Hello,
I also can't connect with my Ronin SC through the DJI Pro Assistant to update my firmware.  I used 2 different Macs.  I'm running macOS Mojave 10.14.5. How do I update???
2021-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules