12Next >
5799 42 2018-11-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SimonID
lvl.4
Germany

Hi,

according to the manual (page 10) the 5D-button will activate the intelligent flight menu in the Pilot app.
When I do this nothing happens. Also I cannot find an intelligent flight menu in the pilot app.

Are these modes not available in the Enterprise version of the Mavic 2 or is the pilot app not completed yet?

Simon

2018-11-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Simon, I'm so sorry that this feature is not available for Mavic 2 Enterprise yet. This has been reported to the designated team, they will review and revise the description soon. Thanks so much for your feedback.
2018-11-21
Use props
BManiac
lvl.2
Flight distance : 780735 ft
  • >>>
United States

Along with adding things to the list, why dji didn’t had the option for charging phone from the controler?
It is essential for commercial work or rescue.
You don’t want to loose power in the middle of your operation!
2018-11-29
Use props
SimonID
lvl.4
Germany

It is really disappointing to see how many features were stripped from the M2E compared to the cheaper consumer products.
Will this be added soon? The POI feature could be really helpful in some situatons.
2018-11-30
Use props
BManiac
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

It will be very useful for assessing structure or other inspections.
It is stupid to remove all the flight mode when we can make a good use of them.
2018-11-30
Use props
BManiac
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Hi,
     Litchi is an alternative for all Mavics, Enterprise included.
It’s not ideal, but if dji refuses to give us access to the flight modes that they already wrote for the Mavic 2 which is very unfortunate, well we can us that.
2018-11-30
Use props
bezdog
lvl.2
Flight distance : 10853 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes, this sucks as DJI marketing says this is exactly like a Mavic 2 but with some extra goodies. Well, we now know it's really a M2 minus features. You just touched on one of them!
2019-1-20
Use props
bezdog
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

BManiac Posted at 2018-11-30 15:51
Hi,
     Litchi is an alternative for all Mavics, Enterprise included.
It’s not ideal, but if dji refuses to give us access to the flight modes that they already wrote for the Mavic 2 which is very unfortunate, well we can us that.

Litchi does not work with intelligent flight modes, including way points. I just tried it on a M2E Zoom.
2019-1-21
Use props
Droning 24/7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2310082 ft
  • >>>
United States

bezdog Posted at 1-21 15:07
Litchi does not work with intelligent flight modes, including way points. I just tried it on a M2E Zoom.

Are you even able to upload missions from Litchi to your M2EZ?

Are you using IOS? or Andriod?

Litchi says they added support for M2E's, wonder whats going on, did you happen to write them?.....Did you get a Litchi response?

I'm just curious because I have ordered a M2ED..
2019-1-21
Use props
bezdog
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Droning 24/7 Posted at 1-21 20:34
Are you even able to upload missions from Litchi to your M2EZ?

Are you using IOS? or Andriod?

I'm using iOS and from what little I've discerned from others, it works on Android with DJI GS Pro. That is WP.

I can't upload because the app says I need to be in P mode, which I already am.
2019-1-24
Use props
GroTToFlyeR
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1148937 ft
United States

I am having same issue . I used to find it when on phone but can’t on I pad. Any advice? Thanks aot
2019-1-27
Use props
luc_m
lvl.2
Flight distance : 454413 ft
Poland

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-11-21 18:55
Hi Simon, I'm so sorry that this feature is not available for Mavic 2 Enterprise yet. This has been reported to the designated team, they will review and revise the description soon. Thanks so much for your feedback.

'they will review and revise the description soon' ?
Really? Description?
But when they add this feature?

When you pay double for better equipment, you want it to be better in every respect.

Now we feels cheated.

Maybe you can allow use GO 4 right now?
2019-1-28
Use props
seabornguy
lvl.1
United States

any approximate time frame ?
2019-1-28
Use props
seabornguy
lvl.1
United States

it seems that we paid more to get less ...
2019-1-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

luc_m Posted at 1-28 03:59
'they will review and revise the description soon' ?
Really? Description?
But when they add this feature?

We do not have the news for now, sorry about this. If there is anything new, we'll release on our website, appreciate your support and attention.
2019-2-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

seabornguy Posted at 1-28 07:16
any approximate time frame ?

Hi seabornguy, sorry, we do not have the estimated time frame for now.
2019-2-14
Use props
TMH71
lvl.3
Germany

Hi and sorry for my question, why  is DJI sellling the Mavic2 Enterprise  without all of these features? No flight modes and no software that can Analyse the dual thermal images? In this case I bought a 3000 € drone for nearly nothing..
2019-2-14
Use props
Asher Pogi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 338481 ft
Philippines

DJI Susan Posted at 2-13 23:59
We do not have the news for now, sorry about this. If there is anything new, we'll release on our website, appreciate your support and attention.

Reading this thread, it sounds like DJI is using Apple's business model.  Offer half the features at double the price!

As a retired IT Director for a Fortune 500 company I can tell the forum one or both of these are true:
1.  DJI rushed their product development cycle (PDLC) to market, trading off Quality Control (QC).  Lack of QC on a drone puts both the consumner and DJI at risk of liability for any manufacturing defects that result in damages.  Imagine if NASA or Boeing followed DJI's QC model.  Rockets and aircraft would be raining all over the Earth.
2.  DJI does not offer Intelligent Flight menu features on the M2E Dual as listed in the User's Manual.  It's not reassuring as luc_m points out when the forum admin states, "they will review and revise the description soon'.  In other words, DJI is stating there will be no Intelligent Flight menu feature available on the M2E Dual.  Many of us hope it was a poor choice of words and not the case in point in regards to no Intelligent Flight features available on M2E Dual.

This is meant as constructive criticism.  You never get a second chance to make a good first impression.  So far, most of the M2E Dual consumers, don't sound too happy with the product.  It's better to slip production release than release a product isn't ready and doesn't live up to what was promised to consumers.
2019-2-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Asher Pogi Posted at 2-22 17:15
Reading this thread, it sounds like DJI is using Apple's business model.  Offer half the features at double the price!

As a retired IT Director for a Fortune 500 company I can tell the forum one or both of these are true:

Asher, I understand your concern and very sorry for the inconvenience. The request has been forwarded to the engineers for review, please note our website for the future update, thank you!
2019-2-24
Use props
Asher Pogi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 338481 ft
Philippines

DJI Susan Posted at 2-24 19:09
Asher, I understand your concern and very sorry for the inconvenience. The request has been forwarded to the engineers for review, please note our website for the future update, thank you!

Thanks for your reply.  I'm speaking from a consumer perspective in reading the various threads about the M2E Dual "white papers" that the features marketed by DJI does't hold water.  Without some features enabled, it essentially becomes an expensive paperweight for many fellow owners/users.

I did notice the following article:
Specialized Fremont Police Drone Helps Find Missing Deaf Teen

This is one application I am presenting to the Philippines PDRRMO/NDRRMC which are equivalent to CalOES and FEMA.

As a volunteer, I assisted my local PDRRMO team with taking survey pictures with my P4 to determine  and prioritize mitigation activities to prevent flooding within n my local province.   My experience with SAR. CAP and US Govt drone operations (hold a FAA Private Pilots and FCC Amateur Radio License)  proved invaluable to their teams.   I have thousands of hours in both RC and Drone operations, which I use to provide operational and training support for the teams.

I notified their management regarding the M2E Dual as possible tool for SAR , LEO and environmental assessments.  Their management was very interested in the technology (even though FLIR is limited) for it's price point.

So that is why I'm more critical in my review and assessments of the M2E Dual.  I don't want to end up poor recommendations to the various govt teams.

As am example, I  had previously obtained specific Ground Penetrating Radar to assist with rescue/recovery operations for Typhoon Ompong last year.  So I hope you understand why I'm being critical regarding the capabilities of the M2E Dual.  The municipal, provincial and national teams are very interested in use of the M2E Dual as a toll for their operations.

Once I've "honed" my skills using the M2E Dual capabilities, I will present them to the Philippines Disaster and Recovery management teams.  The M2E Dual has the capability ($2300 USD vs $18,000 USD) of meeting their budgets requirements.

Any assistance you could provide me and Philippines govt would be greatly appreciated.

Again, thank you for your kind response and I look forward to hearing back from you or DJI.  Any equipment you could donate to local governments would be greatly appreciated.

Perhaps you could refer me

2019-2-25
Use props
DroneAnt
lvl.2
Flight distance : 214026 ft
South Africa

Hi Susan, Is there no way we can get Enterprise Dual to use the DJIGo4 app rather than DJI Pilot ?
2019-2-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DroneAnt Posted at 2-28 21:31
Hi Susan, Is there no way we can get Enterprise Dual to use the DJIGo4 app rather than DJI Pilot ?

Hi DroneAnt, double checked with the team that we do not have the plan for now, sorry about this.
2019-3-3
Use props
DroneAnt
lvl.2
South Africa

DJI Susan Posted at 3-3 18:29
Hi DroneAnt, double checked with the team that we do not have the plan for now, sorry about this.

And what about Mission flights and other Intelligent flight modes on the Enterprise Dual ?
2019-3-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DroneAnt Posted at 3-6 07:10
And what about Mission flights and other Intelligent flight modes on the Enterprise Dual ?

Sorry, there is no related news for now.
2019-3-6
Use props
DroneAnt
lvl.2
South Africa

DJI Susan Posted at 3-6 22:46

You get told by Droneworld in SA that you are not losing any functionality by buying the Enterpride Dual compared to the mavic Pro. You spend a fortune buying the “much more advanced drone” just to find out that you have lost some of the functionality which made you buy the DJI in the first place. Then Droneworld just shrugs their shoulders and you are stuffed.  Cannot believe that the “advanced drone” now is really a manual drone with a torch, mini boombox and a Flir camera.

Are you saying that  must not get my hopes up that my drone will get more advanced updates on the software ?
2019-3-7
Use props
DroneAnt
lvl.2
South Africa

You get told by Droneworld in SA that you are not losing any functionality by buying the Enterpride Dual compared to the mavic Pro. You spend a fortune buying the “much more advanced drone” just to find out that you have lost some of the functionality which made you buy the DJI in the first place. Then Droneworld just shrugs their shoulders and you are stuffed.  Cannot believe that the “advanced drone” now is really a manual drone with a torch, mini boombox and a Flir camera.

Are you saying that  must not get my hopes up that my drone will get more advanced updates on the software ?
2019-3-7
Use props
DroneAnt
lvl.2
South Africa

2019-3-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DroneAnt Posted at 3-7 02:34

I understand your situation and very sorry for the unpleasant experience. This dealer's issue will be forwarded to the designated team, we'll keep learning and avoid similar troubles in the future.
2019-3-7
Use props
DroneAnt
lvl.2
South Africa

DJI Susan Posted at 3-7 19:38
I understand your situation and very sorry for the unpleasant experience. The dealer's issue will be forwarded to the designated team, we'll keep learning and avoid similar troubles in the future.

We are in an era where software is superior. Surely adding these functions to the Enterprise drone cannot take much time. Then do a firmware upgrade
2019-3-13
Use props
DroneAnt
lvl.2
South Africa

DroneAnt Posted at 3-13 01:37
We are in an era where software is superior. Surely adding these functions to the Enterprise drone cannot take much time. Then do a firmware upgrade

Any progress ?
2019-3-20
Use props
DroneAnt
lvl.2
South Africa

Any progress /
2019-3-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

I understand your anxiety, but really sorry that there is no related news for now. It is recommended to keep an eye on our website, we'll release it if there is anything new. Hope for your understanding.
2019-3-21
Use props
DroneAnt
lvl.2
South Africa

Any progress on this as yet ??
2019-5-2
Use props
mdmcas
lvl.1

Italy

Any progress on this as yet? I really need it.
2019-6-24
Use props
djiuser_dJ3qcw0k4coL
lvl.1
Flight distance : 308858 ft
South Africa

DroneAnt Posted at 3-7 02:34

Are you saying that  must not get my hopes up that my drone will get more advanced updates on the software ?

I also bought mine from Droneworld in SA with the same expectation of getting "more" if I buy the Enterprise. What a disappointment! Any news on when the missing features will be added??
2019-7-6
Use props
DroneAnt
lvl.2
South Africa

Hi Suzan, No one at DJI responding to the hoarder of requests on when DJI Pilot will support Mission flights and many of the missing functionality for Mavic Enterprise ??
PLEASE can we have some feedback.
2019-7-7
Use props
Dobbo IOM
lvl.1

Isle of Man

When will I be able to access waypoints using an iPhone with the enterprise? Got them on my smart controller!
2019-7-15
Use props
Dobbo IOM
lvl.1

Isle of Man

When will I be able to access waypoints using an iPhone with the enterprise? Got them on my smart controller!
2019-7-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Dobbo IOM Posted at 7-15 16:14
When will I be able to access waypoints using an iPhone with the enterprise? Got them on my smart controller!

We do not have the related news for now. If there is an update, we'll release on our website.
2019-7-15
Use props
djiuser_srooTDK3jVJW
New

A month ago I bought the Mavic 2 Enterprise for all the smart flights I thought it would bring. I use an Ipad for the DJI Pilot and I can't use smart flights because the application doesn't bring them. Looking in the DJI forums I see that I am not the only one with this problem. You have been asked when they would solve this problem and you answer ¨The request has been forwarded to the engineers for review, please note our website for the future update, thank you! ¨ A year has passed and they still haven't resolved it and keep saying the same thing. ¨The request has been forwarded to the engineers for review, please note our website for the future update, thank you! ¨ I don't want to think that I threw away my money when buying this drone From what I have explained I see that you do not care or are interested in doing the update. Can I get my money back?
2019-9-9
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules