890 6 2018-11-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AVsupport
lvl.4
Flight distance : 618734 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Thank you for implementing the new features like 'push' positioning into FW 1.06.00.48.This function is now almost usable:
I have tried to generate some 4 sec short pans / tilts with a 1" stop etc, however, because of the fairly abrupt start and stop of the motion, the video footage does not appear smooth and is not useable. I also noticed small positioning corrections at the end point.
Is there a way to 'smoothtrack' the acceleration / deceleration especially at the start and end point please.
Or use the parameters from the 'camera' menu

Thanks for listening DJI team ;-)

2018-11-21
Use props
AVsupport
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

Unfortunately this issue is still present in Firmware 1.07.00.60
2018-11-29
Use props
editingfx.gmail
lvl.2
Flight distance : 58537 ft
United States

I was having the same problem with non-zero Stay Times.  That is, if there was ANY amount of Stay Time, the decel/accel curves were nice & smooth.  But if Stay Time is set to zero, the gimbal moves through the point with very fast decl/accel, not seeing any sort of smoothing through the keyframe.

So yes, please, DJI, add a keyframe smoothing parameter.  It could apply to both zero and non-zero Stay Times.  This would REALLY INCREASE THE PROFESSIONAL OUTPUT of the resultant video!
2018-12-16
Use props
AVsupport
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

thanks for confirming the issue,
It would be nice if some DJI moderator could pass this issue on to the DEV team.
I know improvements have been made by adding push functionality, but if the resulting movements are not smooth, then this feature can't be used professionally.
Thanks for listening DJI ;-)
2019-1-4
Use props
yogafilm38
lvl.2
Austria

+1
An additional smooting parameter for each node or globally would be much appreciated!!
2019-1-5
Use props
AVsupport
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

Would be nice to know if this issue is acknowledged and worked on - ??
2019-1-24
Use props
AVsupport
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

unfortunately, this issue still persists in FW 1.7.0.70 (2019.01.17)
2019-1-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules