Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
RONIN 2 + Steadicam
833 0 2018-11-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GuiCostaPHOTO
lvl.2
Brazil

I am doing some tests with and steadicam operator, to have the R2 working as a Trinity. I am having some issues and I wish to have some help about the configs that I should use on the R2.

The first operation mode I tried was the R2 always on level, with no tilt control. For this I went car mount and recenter mode. 2-axis mode, with the pan locked.

Issue: During some movements the Ronin loses the level, and stay unleveled, then I need to level it on the remote controller by the Roll adjustment, manually. Also, when changing the level from high mode to low mode on the steady, it got crazy, and tries to put camera upside down, but this happened on unpredictable times, it was working fine then it flipped. With Aerial Mode was not different.

The second operation mode, was with the Thumb Controller, so the operator could have the tilt control.

I found no tutorial or manual for this controller, but the R2 also was changing modes and went upside down, flipping the camera, and then it needed to have the motor paused and only leveled when I changed to recenter mode, then for the controller to work the follow mode.

On my experience, the level is an issue with the R2. It loses it and stay "dutch". The only way to fix is to manually do it with the controller. The recenter mode does not put it back leveled.

Thanks.

2018-11-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules