I unsatisfied with service (Mavic 2 Crash)
806 4 2018-11-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mikex
lvl.3
Ukraine

My Mavic 2 recently has been crashed due to an issue with firmware or hardware (drone started drifting during landing and crashed in building, right before that I got warning Waterbody detected, but there no water in location where I'm filming, and right before this crash I had previous flight and everything was ok). I bought my drone, not in the country where I'm living because in my country drone isn't available at the time when I needed, so I decided to buy a drone in Portugal to do work for my client in Portugal. Support said that I must send my drone back to Portugal to cover the repair under warranty or I can send it to local Service but I should pay by myself.

First of all, I don't understand, why I should send my drone back to EU to repair it, why it can't be done in my country?

The second thing, I'm traveling to SF on Wednesday, and I'm unable to send a drone to EU, so if it possible to check my drone in California, instead of EU? Will I get a replacement for the time of repair? I don't understand why I should waste my money and time for issues that drone have?
Mavic 2 isn't my first drone, and I didn't have anything like this with my previous drone.

Right now drone is working, but it has a few scratches and some dents in gimbal/camera, but again everything working fine without any errors, but I'm aware that this can happen again, or smth damaged during crash and drone just can fall and hurt somebody.

2018-11-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

HI Mikex, It is recommended to send the unit in after crash, hard landing or collision. This is for your drone and your safety.

You have mentioned that Mavic 2 was purchased in Portugal which is a European Country, since DJI does not provide global warranty. We're sorry to tell you but you have to send the unit back to the corresponding repair center of the product's version in order for you to claim a warranty issue. That also means customer need to cover up the shipping costs. If you want your drone to be fixed on your country which is not the the assigned repair center, I'm afraid you have to pay for the repair service.

We're very sorry about this issue. But please understand that when you purchase a DJI Product, you agreed on the After-sales policy that we have and every company has its own rules and policy. Thank you and have a great day!
2018-11-22
Use props
fans89c748ea
New

Latvia

what can i do whis this problem?
2018-11-23
Use props
fans89c748ea
New

Latvia

fans89c748ea Posted at 11-23 13:03

2018-11-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

fans89c748ea Posted at 11-23 13:03

Hi there, if you have the same scenario with Mikex we highly recommend to contact the respective support for your drone.  You can contact our support team at https://www.dji.com/support  to further assistance, like trouble shooting or help to send your drone for repair if needed. Thank you for your understanding.
2018-11-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules