Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 Wont connect to Assistant
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JacobW
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1250564 ft
United States

Hi all,

I just got my Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 a couple days ago.  Everything has worked perfectly fine thus far, up until today, where I decided to recalibrate my vision sensors using DJI Assistant 2.  After attempting to connect the Phantom to my PC, the indicator light on the side of the drone (Next to the USB and Micro SD port) begins to blink red.  I have the ability to access videos and pictures that I got on the drone, but it will not connect to DJI Assistant 2.

I am left on the opening screen.  Image here : https://gyazo.com/d8a0e319c386c41df46658814d74db59

Thank you for your help!

2018-11-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day JacobW. I am sorry to know that you are having problems with calibrating the vision sensors of your DJI Phantom 4 Pro v2. Can you please try to download the DJI Assistant 2 once more. I will be providing you the link where you can find the latest firmware for the DJI assistant 2 https://www.dji.com/phantom-4-pro-v2/info#downloads. After these process please try to calibrate the DJI Phantom 4 Pro v2. I will also post an official DJI Tutorial Video on how to do the calibration. Please keep us posted on the said issue. Thank you.

2018-11-22
Use props
JacobW
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1250564 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-22 12:08
Hello and good day JacobW. I am sorry to know that you are having problems with calibrating the vision sensors of your DJI Phantom 4 Pro v2. Can you please try to download the DJI Assistant 2 once more. I will be providing you the link where you can find the latest firmware for the DJI assistant 2 https://www.dji.com/phantom-4-pro-v2/info#downloads. After these process please try to calibrate the DJI Phantom 4 Pro v2. I will also post an official DJI Tutorial Video on how to do the calibration. Please keep us posted on the said issue. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYSqz7R5zwI

Hi there Stephen.  It seemed that reinstalling the software worked perfectly!  I was able to complete the re calibration with no further issues.

Thank you for your help!
2018-11-22
Use props
Punchbuggy
First Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

As stated by DJI Stephen, make sure you have the correct Ass2 downloaded.  Then, assuming you're installing on a Windows 10 PC,  boot your PC with driver signature enforcement disabled (google that), and install Ass2. You'll be prompted as to whether you want to install some unsigned drivers, in which case you say Yes. After installation, don't reboot, run Ass2, and try again.
2018-11-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

JacobW Posted at 11-22 12:25
Hi there Stephen.  It seemed that reinstalling the software worked perfectly!  I was able to complete the re calibration with no further issues.

Thank you for your help!

Thank you for the quick reply. Its great to know that the issue has been resolved. If you have any other concerns or inquiries. Please feel free tom post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help you. Have a safe and happy flying always.
2018-11-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Punchbuggy Posted at 11-22 12:27
As stated by DJI Stephen, make sure you have the correct Ass2 downloaded.  Then, assuming you're installing on a Windows 10 PC,  boot your PC with driver signature enforcement disabled (google that), and install Ass2. You'll be prompted as to whether you want to install some unsigned drivers, in which case you say Yes. After installation, don't reboot, run Ass2, and try again.

Hello and good day Punchbuggy. Thank you for the additional information given and thank you for your support. Two thumbs up.
2018-11-22
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Punchbuggy Posted at 11-22 12:27
As stated by DJI Stephen, make sure you have the correct Ass2 downloaded.  Then, assuming you're installing on a Windows 10 PC,  boot your PC with driver signature enforcement disabled (google that), and install Ass2. You'll be prompted as to whether you want to install some unsigned drivers, in which case you say Yes. After installation, don't reboot, run Ass2, and try again.

I suspect the driver enforcement disable requirement has been overtaken by events, I've always installed in Windows 10 (I use Win' 10 Pro' version, latest builds) by right clicking and using 'Run as Administrator', and not had USB driver problems.

Edit:- I usually uninstall previous version first, before installing latest version.
2018-11-22
Use props
Punchbuggy
First Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Aardvark Posted at 11-22 16:35
I suspect the driver enforcement disable requirement has been overtaken by events, I've always installed in Windows 10 (I use Win' 10 Pro' version, latest builds) by right clicking and using 'Run as Administrator', and not had USB driver problems.

Edit:- I usually uninstall previous version first, before installing latest version.

Hi Aardvark. I'll run my next installation of Ass2 without disabling enforcement and check what happens. And to be honest, that solution only related to the vision drivers anyway, but it was worth a try when re-installing the software anyway.

Having said that, I'm currently running Ass2 V1.2.4 and it did ask me to confirm whether I wanted to install unsigned drivers. Perhaps it's resolved in V2.x ?
2018-11-23
Use props
djiuser_yhXzwjxKvA0A
New
United States

My DJI Phantom 4 Pro will not show up when connected to my MacBook Pro computer, using the DJI Assistant 2 for Phantom software. How do I get it to connect, so that I can calibrate the vision sensors?
2022-5-27
Use props
djiuser_npYddr0dm8MI
lvl.1

Philippines

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-11-22 12:08
Hello and good day JacobW. I am sorry to know that you are having problems with calibrating the vision sensors of your DJI Phantom 4 Pro v2. Can you please try to download the DJI Assistant 2 once more. I will be providing you the link where you can find the latest firmware for the DJI assistant 2 https://www.dji.com/phantom-4-pro-v2/info#downloads. After these process please try to calibrate the DJI Phantom 4 Pro v2. I will also post an official DJI Tutorial Video on how to do the calibration. Please keep us posted on the said issue. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYSqz7R5zwI

Hello Stephen,

I am having the exact same problem as Jacob but I am using Windows 11.
I have tried the latest and also older versions of Assistant 2 but no avail.
I have also disabled driver signature enforcement and nothing seems to work.
I do hope you can help as I am dead in the water here.
Phantom 4 Pro V1
Windows 11
2022-11-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules