Mavic 2 zoom and goggle not cool anymore
1243 7 2018-11-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
darren45
lvl.3
Ireland

Hi guys, can't find anyone anywhere talking about the fact there is no way to change shutter speed or EV from mavic 2 zoom controller while connected to dji goggle Original like you could with the mavic pro. I have also found that as soon as i connect my dji goggle to the mavic zoom my video feed start to degrade, nothing like the consistent quality i got when using my mavic pro with the dji goggle.Another thing i have noticed is when connected to the goggles the  controller sticks are crazy sensitive, feels more like flying in sports moded. I just find it impossible to use the goggles with this drone, don't get me wrong, i love the drone so far. My problem is that i bought it assuming that it would be pretty much the same if not better than the mavic pro, goggles wise i mean. I gotta say i am very disappointed, is there anyone at dji looking at these issues and are there going to be updates in the near future to rectify them
2018-11-22
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Good info to now - thanks for sharing.
2018-11-23
Use props
darren45
lvl.3
Ireland

Is there anyone from dji that can shed some light on this ?
2018-11-23
Use props
darren45
lvl.3
Ireland

Hi guys, is there anyone on here that had the dji goggle with the mavic pro and is now using it with the mavic 2 zoom. If so can you let me know if your goggles are working as good with the mavic 2 zoom as it did with the mavic pro. Just for the record i have know problem with the goggles for mayby 2 - 3 hundred feet. And again it would be nice if someone from dji could address this for me please.
2018-11-23
Use props
djiuser_2iX3ZtdXySOu
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1620899 ft
United Kingdom

Hi there very very late to the party,it is 2022 now and I have exactly the same problem with mavic 2 zoom and white goggles,thought they may have had a fix,but yes not nearly as good as with the mavic pro
2022-2-9
Use props
darren45
lvl.3
Ireland

djiuser_2iX3ZtdXySOu Posted at 2-9 06:04
Hi there very very late to the party,it is 2022 now and I have exactly the same problem with mavic 2 zoom and white goggles,thought they may have had a fix,but yes not nearly as good as with the mavic pro

Seems they haven't. Really annoying. Without the goggles, you can set the D button to change EV but as soon as the goggles connect that's used to change settings in the goggle themselves. You can toggle with the d button to settings in the goggles but that's very hard to do if you're pusing forward/moving forward on the stick.
2022-8-29
Use props
darren45
lvl.3
Ireland

darren45 Posted at 8-29 12:03
Seems they haven't. Really annoying. Without the goggles, you can set the D button to change EV but as soon as the goggles connect that's used to change settings in the goggle themselves. You can toggle with the d button to settings in the goggles but that's very hard to do if you're pusing forward/moving forward on the stick.

On the Mavic 2 pro where there is no zoom, i think the spare wheel is used for the shutter speed. So in other words zoom flyers are just not important enough
2022-8-29
Use props
DCavazosTx1701
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1185328 ft
United States

darren45 Posted at 2018-11-23 09:59
Hi guys, is there anyone on here that had the dji goggle with the mavic pro and is now using it with the mavic 2 zoom. If so can you let me know if your goggles are working as good with the mavic 2 zoom as it did with the mavic pro. Just for the record i have know problem with the goggles for mayby 2 - 3 hundred feet. And again it would be nice if someone from dji could address this for me please.

I have been using the goggles and have not been having problems. As far as a better experience I get more options for the pro as they initially were made for them and just happened to be compatible with the mavic 2. Better controls with the M1 pro.
2022-9-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules