Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CharlieZ
Second Officer
Flight distance : 623432 ft
United States

Timelapser Posted at 1-7 06:38
never at all, since i bought mavic 2

I think it's the problem for Android devices, Ios devices don't have this issue.
2019-1-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi everyone. We're very sorry for the inconvenience caused. Regarding this issue, this will be optimized in the next DJI Go 4 version. Please stay tuned to our new update. Thanks for all your understanding.
2019-1-11
Use props
Timelapser
lvl.1
Russia

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-11 09:16
Hi everyone. We're very sorry for the inconvenience caused. Regarding this issue, this will be optimized in the next DJI Go 4 version. Please stay tuned to our new update. Thanks for all your understanding.

nice, it forced me to buy iphone. great job, dji!
2019-1-11
Use props
evo5ive
lvl.1

Barbados

Any update on this? I'm running a DJI Smart Controller and still can't save tasks. Kind of ridiculous considering its DJI's "official" device and all.
2019-2-5
Use props
geoffz
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1941322 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 1-11 09:16

Natalia,
When is the task library Android 'failure' going to be updated/fix for those running the Crystal Sky Monitor!??
You stated it would be fix with the next update way back on January 11th.

That update and come and gone and NOTHING has been fixed and/or updated for Crystalsky users.

I also believe many Android phone users are experiencing the same problem.
2019-2-7
Use props
Captyvate
lvl.1
Flight distance : 301854 ft
Australia

geoffz Posted at 2-7 21:44
Natalia,
When is the task library Android 'failure' going to be updated/fix for those running the Crystal Sky Monitor!??
You stated it would be fix with the next update way back on January 11th.

I experience it on a Samsung Galaxy S8 and Mavic Pro 2. How has this not been fixed yet?
2019-2-15
Use props
DJPhantom
lvl.1

Dominican Republic

Congratulations DJI you managed to take a potentially great new feature (that many people bought your drone specifically for!) and make it absolutely useless. How the hell am I supposed to fly a waypoint hyperlapse mission if I have to fly to each waypoint to mark them and then I can't even save them?! By the time I have marked them I don't have enough battery life to fly the mission... then as soon as I change battery the mission is lost! This is bloody pathetic and frankly laughable. The industry leader is essentially incompetent. The amount of money being made vs the customer care should make DJI thoroughly embarrassed.

Get your act together DJI or you will lose a lot of customers in the future. As soon as there is a viable alternative you are going to lose A LOT of customers who are tired of all the lies/stalling from DJI. How hard can it be to get the android app to save a hyperlapse waypoint mission?!
2019-3-7
Use props
Drekko
lvl.4
Flight distance : 62365 ft
Australia

THey still havent fixed this?/??

2019-3-8
Use props
geoffz
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Drekko Posted at 3-8 19:52
THey still havent fixed this?/??

That's a Negative
2019-3-8
Use props
geoffz
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

geoffz Posted at 3-8 20:33
That's a Negative

Finally here!!

CRYSTAL SKY UPDATE!!

Hooray!
2019-3-18
Use props
MPH_B2F
lvl.2
Flight distance : 993566 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

geoffz Posted at 3-18 15:29
Finally here!!

CRYSTAL SKY UPDATE!!

Still 'Task save failed' on Waypoint HPL and can't change shutter speed with 5D joystick, WTH is going on.
2019-3-20
Use props
geoffz
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

MPH_B2F Posted at 3-20 14:30
Still 'Task save failed' on Waypoint HPL and can't change shutter speed with 5D joystick, WTH is going on.

Really?

Frankly, I have not tested it since the update.

Perhaps time for DJI to comment!
2019-3-20
Use props
Paul_W
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7825 ft
United Kingdom

evo5ive Posted at 2-5 04:51
Any update on this? I'm running a DJI Smart Controller and still can't save tasks. Kind of ridiculous considering its DJI's "official" device and all.

Same here. Just bought the mavic 2 zoom with the smart controller for a new building project to hyperlapse the build from start to end.

Now a useless purchase if they don't fix it soon.

Everything is running all upto date versions of the app and firmware. (drone and controller).

Why have an allegiances to IOS when your selling the smart controller on Android?
Somebody cocked up big time!

2019-3-21
Use props
djiuser_JCii9kpTHV5d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 67904 ft
Cyprus

Any update? This is not working on Android? Any news from DJI? That's frustrating
2019-4-13
Use props
MPH_B2F
lvl.2
Flight distance : 993566 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Great news!
Latest DJI Go4 v4.3.16 on Crystalsky finally let us adjust shutter speed via 5d joystick plus saving task for waypoint hyperlapse!

enjoy!!
2019-5-19
Use props
geoffz
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

MPH_B2F Posted at 5-19 16:52
Great news!
Latest DJI Go4 v4.3.16 on Crystalsky finally let us adjust shutter speed via 5d joystick plus saving task for waypoint hyperlapse!

good news...I'll check it out.
2019-5-20
Use props
Focal point blu
New
Flight distance : 9544 ft
United Kingdom

Why save task library still not working. Its been almost a full year. Even on smart controller it fails. A pointless purchase. Dji fix it or out source the software. Waited almost 9 months now
2019-6-24
Use props
HarleyBurton
lvl.1

Paraguay

I think this is a very interesting question!
2020-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules