Phone not connecting to DJI spark wifi
542 8 2018-11-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Momodji
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20016 ft
United States

I've tried the make it blink 3 times (9 - 10 s) to reset it. The password on the drone box didn't work.The default saved password from before didn't work.

2018-11-23
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

What phone are you using?
2018-11-24
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

connect it to DJI assistant 2: You'll see the password if usb connected to a pc
2018-11-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience. May I know what mobile device are you using? I highly recommend you to use a compatible device when using the DJI Spark for compatibility purposes. Here are the listed devices that are compatible with your drone. Please see the attached image below. Thank you.

2018-11-24
Use props
Momodji
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-24 09:34
Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience. May I know what mobile device are you using? I highly recommend you to use a compatible device when using the DJI Spark for compatibility purposes. Here are the listed devices that are compatible with your drone. Please see the attached image below. Thank you.

[view_image]

Using a galaxy s8, so I think I'm good there. Had always worked with it before. Don't know what's up. May have to contact official support.
2018-11-24
Use props
Momodji
lvl.1
United States

S-e-ven Posted at 11-24 07:11
connect it to DJI assistant 2: You'll see the password if usb connected to a pc

thanks, will give it a shot and update
2018-11-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Momodji Posted at 11-24 16:16
Using a galaxy s8, so I think I'm good there. Had always worked with it before. Don't know what's up. May have to contact official support.

Hi. Can you please try to forget the Spark's Wi-Fi network then try to connect again?  If this will not work, Please try to use a different device so we can check. Thanks.
2018-11-24
Use props
Momodji
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-24 16:26
Hi. Can you please try to forget the Spark's Wi-Fi network then try to connect again?  If this will not work, Please try to use a different device so we can check. Thanks.

Did that, different device meaning? Another spark? Not sure if I have another one handy..
2018-11-24
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Momodji Posted at 11-24 16:28
Did that, different device meaning? Another spark? Not sure if I have another one handy..

Sorry for the confusion. What I mean is if you can try to use a different mobile device. Thank you.
2018-11-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules